• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Release] Pokemon Orbital Ruby, Astral Saphhire and Dauntless Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
What is this?
Charmander_GIF_by_dragon93_scales.gif

This is a portion of a game, containing three different versions, I developed using RPGXP and Pokemon Essentials made by Maruno. [Not a ROM Hack, come on, don't download deSuMe and then yell at me because it's not working {XD}] This is somewhat of a remake of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. My hopes were that this game would mostly mimic ORAS's story and maps, while adding features that we all want from a Pokemon Game.

E53HsE4.png

What's the Story?
joltik_gif_by_bachurujoltik-d4minlj.gif

The same as ORAS with the Delta Episode, and my plan was to add more episodes following the Delta Episode.

What's the Progress?
flabebe_gif_by_deenji-d68uy5v.gif

So far the progress has come to a dead stop since my tiles are very messed up (Passage and priority are screwed up bad). However, you can play up until you reach Petalburg City.

Why should I care?
sentret_by_deenji-d6n2yor.gif

Though this isn't a full game, I thought of keeping it to myself, as a private project. But, I realized that this can help you all with eventing or whatever you'd like. Heck, you can even use this as a base for following Pokemon because I know how tricky that script can be to implement ;)

What does this look like?
drifloon__fly_fly_by_deenji-d5rhpt4.gif

Click on the sleeping Pikachu -->

Can I play this?
pokemon_gif_sylveon_by_dottypurrs-d8higy2.gif

Yes, you can! I purposely didn't compile the data, so you can easily see what I did.
Just an FYI, little to no audio, but just turn on your favorite GlitchxCity Playlist and you're good to go. {XD}
Click on Dunsparce to take you to your download -->
Controls are here if this is your first Game Dev in RPGXP.

How Can I Help?
roggenrola_free_avatar_by_deenji-d5d64bl.gif

Well, ideally, I'd like my tiles to work properly. Priority yields a white line at the bottom of the tile. Also, passage does not work very well, so you're going to be able to walk through most of the walls. However, you can just download and learn, if you'd like. Let me know by signing up and leaving a reply, or comment, below; That would be great to know that I helped someone out, or create a development little team. {:3}

How do I play this with an Xbox Wired Controller?
mijamaru_free_avatar_by_deenji-d5czd4a.gif

Spoiler:

Special Thanks
eevee_free_avatar_by_deenji-d5d6s1g.gif

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
Years
Need some help with the game? I can provide some skills here if you like revamping all tiles if you like just pm me and I'd be happy providing some graphical skills.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
going to give this a shot love remakes but i have to ask why not just make ruby first then port the events to sapphire and just change the dialog and trainer sprites?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
I'm gonna be honest, I can't even read this topic. That font is really painful on my eyes. But good luck to you anyways!

Bowlstir

Years
I made the OP easier to read now. However, I'm not too proud of this project, so I'm going to ask the Moderator to Close this bad boy. Thanks for looking guys. I have a new project in the works now.

Bowlstir

Years
I appreciate that, but this project is dead. Look forward to my next one, I keep learning and trying new stuff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back