• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
Woah, now we're getting all philosophical? You guys seem to have moved on from acid to weed.
This is the best group of RPers ever xD

Also, I vote pity. :p

Khawill

<3
Years
It is and that's what I told him~

This RP is so full that there's even a waiting list haha…

Scripturient dropped out of the RP

Spot reserved for TornZero

One spot opened up.

Spot reserved for Sugar Cotton

Well you could always expand the RP until all monsters are filled, that would give 10 extra spots!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Well you could always expand the RP until all monsters are filled, that would give 10 extra spots!

This RP isn't about filling all the spots :p it's nothing like Pokemon Trainer Academy. It would be too hard to keep track on everything that is happening. And no… a Co-GM is not the solution to that problem, it would be too hard for him/her too.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
ON BEHALF OF TORNZERO, I THINK YOU SHOULD ALLOW ONE MORE.

BECAUSE FACE IT, HE'S AWESOME.

(And also because he's been explaining his character to me and I think it should be a part of YA)

C'mon Machomuu, you know you want a hug, don't deny it, don't try to fight it! *open arms*

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I know he GMs Fallout and ReBurst, both of which he does exceedingly well.

I felt bad for Vato, seeing as everyone in ReBurst died, so I applied a new character to ReBurst, and I consulted with TornZero beforehand, which did help very much in the brainstorm process.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
You guys do know that by saying TornZero should be the exception because s/he's a really good roleplayer, you're saying that everybody else on the waiting list is a bad roleplayer, right?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys =.= … TornZero is already reserved… someone dropped out of the RP short after I decided to open up a spot, so the next one on the waiting list is reserved as well.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
PinkSaphhiiiiire, my friend Bilbo Baggins is a really good roleplayer and he reaaaally wants to get into this RP. Can he please join? He's worth breaking all of the rules you've laid out to not get overstressed by GM'iung and he has this really neat ring that I like.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
PinkSaphhiiiiire, my friend Bilbo Baggins is a really good roleplayer and he reaaaally wants to get into this RP. Can he please join? He's worth breaking all of the rules you've laid out to not get overstressed by GM'iung and he has this really neat ring that I like.

I was going to make some smart remark, but my Lord of the Rings Knowledge is pretty much nonexistent.

Yet I saw the Hobbit and liked it. Huh.

Years
Hmm, I'm not saying anything on the matter accept the entire argument is irrelevant as he is in already and that what ever Pink decides is what we should follow in any situation. There's no point in us arguing over it since we have no say in the matter.

Back