• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMXP Black and White Package

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Trainers (overworlds are at venom12's post) :
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250115
Autotiles and Tilesets:
Carpet:

Tilesets:
Spoiler:
Room
More coming after I find more
Credits:
venom12
Neo-Spriteman
Dewitty
Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net
Nintendo
Chocosrawloid
Kymotonian
milomilotic11
spaceemotion
If I forgot anybody, Tell me!​
NOTE: I DIDN'T USE BOOMXBIG'S ROOM TILES!
Also, if you found any BW thing, EXCEPT TILES, VM, PM, or comment here and the resource will come to your eyes.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Excellent job! Keep up the good work!:)

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
KingSnivy, I'm looking at these and am wondering which one of these tiles you made?

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
sigh.... Why did i even look at this thread?
This is just a useless pack of tiles, not even made by you.
Anyone can compile tiles. Plus, it's really easy. NO skills required. Not like scripting, or spriting, where you need practice to accomplish something worth showing off. Kinda pointless, as you didn't even add your own personal touch.
Although these are compiled well, you shouldn't do stuff like this anymore.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
sigh.... Why did i even look at this thread?
This is just a useless pack of tiles, not even made by you.
Anyone can compile tiles. Plus, it's really easy. NO skills required. Not like scripting, or spriting, where you need practice to accomplish something worth showing off. Kinda pointless, as you didn't even add your own personal touch.
Although these are compiled well, you shouldn't do stuff like this anymore.
God... Not again..
This is a package of BW for those who wanna make their BW stuff.
The tiles are not made by me, but the Tileset IS made by me.
For the scripting, Rafael-Animal will make me a script where you can animate Pokemon. And I will share it.
Look down, "HGSS Overworlds!" at HERE, I made the OVERWORLDS!! That IS helpful then..

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
Well, KingSnivy, I never said your sprites were not helpfull.... '-_-
You really shouldn't assume things. And AGAIN! If Rafael-Animal wants to post their script, they can do it themselves.
Here's a friendly suggestion: Try learning how to script rgss, or study others' scripts.
Look at what each function does, and what corresponds it.
Of course, if you DON'T want to script, try learning other things. You can look at maps made by nintendo, or other things, and see how they made their maps. That way, you can get better, not by waiting for a tutorial.

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
If you want to post other peoples' tiles I think you should ask their permission first. Also, people shouldn't have to / will not credit you for simply putting all these tiles (that you didn't actually make) in a single image file; anyone could have done that.

If you want to do something like this, then do it as a service to the community instead of trying to get people to credit you for essentially doing nothing. You should only ask for credit if you are the person who ACTUALLY MADE THE TILES.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
I don't think that it is fair for people to be crediting you if all you did was put it on a tileset. Unless you have made all those tiles on that tileset (which you haven't), then don't ask for credit. Anyone can make one and post it just to make it easier for the community but just because your're one of the first to for BW tiles doesn't make you an exception.

Also please don't include any of my tiles when you make any new tilesets which you want credit for.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
...Also, people shouldn't have to / will not credit you for simply putting all these tiles (that you didn't actually make) in a single image file; anyone could have done that.

If you want to do something like this, then do it as a service to the community instead of trying to get people to credit you for essentially doing nothing. You should only ask for credit if you are the person who ACTUALLY MADE THE TILES.

That is my point KingSnivy, and this isn't the first time you have done this. It seems to me you just want people crediting you for various things that you only put in one tileset (which many people can do so suing yours and crediting you is pointless). Most who put together tilesets CONTRIBUTE something new to them. Then it is alright for you to ask people to credit you.

Kyo The Pro

I'm the Doctor
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
Cisco IOS Content Filtering blocked the da page

Last edited:

Muddy

Oshawott Luvr
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2012
you make some of the best tilesets i've ever seen

Back