• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Nope, Ash just really likes 8bit/16bit music.

What I would like to see is DRG's comment on future of this hack as she did not say anything after Jill ended.

There is a message on her actual profile regarding it, don't know if you read it though

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
i played dark rising 1 and actually it was the best hack i ever played. although adriens castle was very hard i liked this game so much and i cant wait to see the next one!

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
First of all, I really enjoyed your game :)
I have played some hacks and Dark Rising was one of my favourites(exept by the bugs ;))
But I have some questions/suggestions for the new game (If you wish some ^^) :
1) Is there e possibility that the pokemon can move at the begin of a battle (like in emerald / the editions after emerald)? That was something I really enjoyed in Pokemon Flora Sky and this makes the Game more alive ;) I now you used Firered for your hack, but I don´t know where are the limits for you ;) For example in Pokemon Light Platinum , the Pokemon doesn´t move and this is a emerald hack too.
2) I really liked that you have used the full potenial of the levels (last opponents have had pokemon lvl. 100) I hope you keep this up somehow, that was something your hack was special in ;) Although there are voices that your game was too difficult XD I hope you will find a middleway ;)
3) I don´t know if they was in in Dark Rising (I haven´t seen one so far) , but could you bring shinys of the new and old pokemon in your game?
4) This world championship you have talked about, can I imagine it like the battle frontier? That would be really cool ^^
I hope you can answer me ;)
P.s: Sry for my grammar mistakes but english is not my mother tongue XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I have played some hacks and Dark Rising was one of my favourites(exept by the bugs ;))
1) Is there e possibility that the pokemon can move at the begin of a battle (like in emerald / the editions after emerald)? That was something I really enjoyed in Pokemon Flora Sky and this makes the Game more alive ;) I now you used Firered for your hack, but I don´t know where are the limits for you ;) For example in Pokemon Light Platinum , the Pokemon doesn´t move and this is a emerald hack too.
2) I really liked that you have used the full potenial of the levels (last opponents have had pokemon lvl. 100) I hope you keep this up somehow, that was something your hack was special in ;) Although there are voices that your game was too difficult XD I hope you will find a middleway ;)
3) I don´t know if they was in in Dark Rising (I haven´t seen one so far) , but could you bring shinys of the new and old pokemon in your game?
4) This world championship you have talked about, can I imagine it like the battle frontier? That would be really cool ^^
Light Platinum was actually a hack of Ruby, not Emerald. That's why there weren't any movements in-battle.

Years
Good suggestions but I am afraid she is away for a long time and might not reply you

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Can I ask if this is still continued? Because from what I know, DarkRisingGirl already left. :(

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Can I ask if this is still continued? Because from what I know, DarkRisingGirl already left. :(

DR2 Is still being worked on. But, due to Agastya and DKHTP she left the foruma nd will just let her friends play it themselves and never share it to the community.

Though I don't know if she will really do that. :/

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2015
This looks amazing!!!! I was disappointed while looking for download links!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
oh yeah, it´s ruby ;)

Really? That´s a pity :( I hope she will be back soon and share it later ;)

Here is probably not the rigth place, but I don´t know where I should begin to search or to ask XD Could you recommend me another cool rom to play? (How I said I really have enjoyed pokemon Flora sky (Pokemon moves at the begin,shinys, Battle Frontier in Main version), Ligth Platinum (great story, 12 gyms) and Dark Rising (Used all Pokemon lvls, great story, hard to play ) - and of course all of them have new generation pokemon in ;)

If they aren´t some or elements I listed up aren´t in , no problem but i guess to ask is the best way to find it outXD

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ligth Platinum (great story, 12 gyms)
Actually 16...

DR2 Is still being worked on. But, due to Agastya and DKHTP she left the foruma nd will just let her friends play it themselves and never share it to the community.

Well... she will risk being reviewed again... if she's not prepared for that, she will not release it.
Or better said... she should not release it.

Years
oh yeah, it´s ruby ;)

Really? That´s a pity :( I hope she will be back soon and share it later ;)

Here is probably not the rigth place, but I don´t know where I should begin to search or to ask XD Could you recommend me another cool rom to play? (How I said I really have enjoyed pokemon Flora sky (Pokemon moves at the begin,shinys, Battle Frontier in Main version), Ligth Platinum (great story, 12 gyms) and Dark Rising (Used all Pokemon lvls, great story, hard to play ) - and of course all of them have new generation pokemon in ;)

If they aren´t some or elements I listed up aren´t in , no problem but i guess to ask is the best way to find it outXD
Then PM me I could help you at there ;)

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years

Well, the community is full of her friends too, so I guess she should consider that, right?

Years
Starting out with last evolution starters might give you a big advantage

Also please send me what you have done so far and I'll report glitchs and errors and such.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years

Actually 16...

Well... she will risk being reviewed again... if she's not prepared for that, she will not release it.
Or better said... she should not release it.

To be honest. this is like a slap in the face for me. Ive worked hard on getting those sprites and fixing the colors for them. I know that is her choice but part of me thinks that if she were to improve in her hacks and not share them in the community then it would be a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back