• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Welcome back, LDD! It's nice to see you again.No new shinies, but a lot of stuff has happened since yesterday.FR: Still soft resetting for shiny LaprasLG: I'm now soft resetting for a shiny Snorlax. I had to trade over my shiny Ivysaur and two other Pokemon from FR so that I could progress through the game with relative ease (surprisingly, my shiny Ivysaur was rather obdient, even when I didn't have the 4th badge).Ruby: Hunting for Beldum. I'm thinking about giving up and just chaining for one in my Diamond when it swarms...but if I do, I'll probably soft reset for another shiny Rayquaza or a shiny Regirock.Sapphire: Still soft resetting for a shiny Kyogre.Emerald: Soft resetting for Kyogre/Groudon/Regice/Regirock, but not very oftenDiamond: Thinking about who I should chain for: Camerupt or Eevee. Of course, I'll go for them both eventually. And Totodile is still my main hunt on this game.Pearl: Been soft resetting for Turtwig more than usual. Something tells me that my next non-chained shiny will from either Ruby or Sapphire. I think it's becaue I haven't gotten a shiny from these games since September, and it's about time they've given me one. Furthermore, my urge to hunt for Lugia and Suicune on XD and Colosseum respectively has been re-ignited, so I'll start soft resetting for them again, too.Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Thanks LDD I would have been on yesterday but there was a wierd bug that wouldn't let me log in

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ LoveRevolver - Sadly those rules are very outdated with people doing so much cloning. Traded Pokemon don't count anymore because no one really knows if it's legit. But having shiny Pokemon isn't a requirement in this club, just the promise to hunt for them.

Runa! *hugs* *Rubido purrs at being petted* I got him in the first day of Radar hunting him on my Pearl, and no more shiny Oddish got in the way... (for any of you new members I've been looking for Shiny Absol for YEARS on R/S/E and ended up finding 2 of my 3 shiny Oddish on that Route.) *grabs Sonki* Aw! He's so cute! I love shiny Zubats!

Hi to every one, and nice to meet you LoveRevolver and Thebiggamer, welcome (offically) to the Shiny Hunters Club! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I forgot to mention in my earlier post but Yesterday I beat the pokemon league finally after reseting pearl so in a day or so I should be good to chain(need practice again)

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Razor302: Congratulations on the Oddish and Absol!!

>>To TwilightBlade!! Thank you very much!!

>>To knight stalker: Congratulations on the Rayquaza!!

>>To Lil-Dill: Congratulations on the Turtwig, Charmander, and Elekid!!

>>To Runasutaru: Congratulations on the Zubat (Sonki) and hope to see you around soon!!

>>To VenomX: Congratulations on the Buizel and Shinx!!

>>To Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Its good to see you here again, welcome back!!! Haven't seen you (nor Yami-Zidane & MetalMario) in ages...

Welcome to all the new and "officially" new members of The Shiny Hunters Club!!

As for me, I haven't posted in a few days since I haven't gotten anything new, but my search for Charmander still continues... Today is the 34th Day...

Well, good luck to everybody!!

EDIT: I had a Shinx Chain up to 25, but was broken unexpectedly by a Zubat... Also a bit offtopic, but as of this current post, my Time on Pokemon Diamond is 628:37!! Just something random I wanted to mention!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Wow Shadow Chaos, keep strong with that Charmander! You can do it and nice time accumulated on Diamond. :D

I'm going for Shiny Donphan! w00t, new quest :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I won't be able to spend as much chaining as I would like to at the minute. My sister is stopping me using her DS as much. She never uses it herself but hates it when I use hers.

I will swap back to SRing for my Torchic. I am having a hard time getting it. Want to get it soon. Shiny Blaziken looks good.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yey, I think Shiny Zubat is sexy too! Nothing better than avenging a grudge at the same time! Shiny Zubat is so elusive... :P But now I'm torn as to whether I evolve him into a Crobat (Very nice IVs and + Atk nature) or if I keep him as he is...Very nice mascot Shiny indeed. ^_^

*Pats Rubido's head* That's a good boy! I saw you hiding behind bushes many times on my Paint window, but I never managed to get a hold of you, you evil Absol!

@Razer: Hope your sister becomes more comprehensive. If not, take it by FORCE. Shiny... ...Must...Get...

@Brawl: Shiny Beldum is wicked, steel-colouring FTW. ^_^ Hope ya get it soon. Same for Turtwig, of course. :P

@Matty: Shiny Donphan rocks, damn it. XD I may go for one someday...I seem to be obsessed with brown Shinies for some reason. XD

@LoveRevolver: Welcome to the club! Sorry I didn't say hi before, but I wasn't feeling like posting. XD;

@Shadow Chaos: Shiny Charizard is totally wicked, I'm gonna breed for one someday...I want a really competitive one. :D Good luck with the resets; I've still got some time to go until I get to 600 hours, only have 290 hours ATM since November 4 :(

@Thebiggamer: Gogogo, chainchainchain, breedbreedbreed! *Is shot* What's your next target gonna be? ^.^

@Lil-Dill: Hope you get a Shiny Regigigas or a Swinub soon; don't really like Regigigas himself, but I guess it could work. :P

As to you all, I hope my Internet still lasts for a while longer, but I can't promise anything! ^.^

~*Runasutaru*~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'm still trying to decide my next target, maybe shinx or elekid but then I've got to raide a pokemon with static, might try snover. Right not I'm stumped on what to hunt.

Swarm is drowzee which I'm not a fan of
Mansion is Meowth, evee yesterday but I couldn't even find 1
Haven't checked great marsh but if I go there I'll probly get a shiny only to have it run away, *sigh* I'm still very bitter about that croagunk and quagsire.
Might go grab a gible
Magnet Pull Magneton+Pokeradar+bronzer=shiny maybe?
Does anything make fire types apear more often? I might try magby
I could sort through my computer files to see why I can't copy and paste pics into my signature.

Well i just found a way to get the pics to myspace so I might be able to get the pics here w/o using copy/paste

Spoiler:

Sorry for the size I don't know how to shrink them or use the spoiler thing

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
...Hedwig? LOL XD *Is smacked across the head*
Sorry. :P It's not even white, though, honestly. ^.^; Nice pics though, and use
Code:
[ spoiler ][ /spoiler ]
without the spaces to put it censored. :P
Nice Shinies ya have there, hehe. ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
thanks the farfetch'd was my first radar shiny

for some reason I can't copy/paste the pics from pokemon elite 2000 on this pc so this is what I had to do to get them here:
1. Take pic with phone
2.Email pic from phone to pc
3.save to pc
4.upload to photobucket
5.copy and paste the jpeg url into post

to put them on my myspace page repeat steps 1-4
5. resave to pc in jpeg format
6. go to the upload pho option on myspace, not the main one for multiple photos but the one they give you if the form doesn't apear and you click help
7. upload

How I managed to figure this out I do not know

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
That seems pretty stressing indeed. ^_^;
Well, right now I'm going to be training my Vaporeon, Phazir (Fah-zeer :P), to take a break from breeding 'cause for this to work effectively I need 24/7 access to the computer...Which I don't have. XD;
But hey, if you need me to, you could ask me to get you the URL for the pics from Pokémon Elite 2000. :P

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys srry i havent been here in a while ive been really busy! well congrats to everyone on there shinys! me i have nothing new but im still looking....well good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
gratz on golbat, I used to have one in Silver(those were the days I cleaned house when it came to shinies).

Anyway I've decided to try for shiny miltank and Slowpoke to make a decent battle tower/online team, I've been able to chain miltank up to 4 and i couldn't even get slowpoke so keep me in your prayers tinight as you guys pray to the various dieties you belive in

Oh yeah I forgot to mention another reson I want miltank is that I used to have a shiny one in silver as well

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey Brawl want to race for turtwig? ( that is if u r not already racing someone), it gives me more inspiration. i think my next shiny might be a pokeradar shiny after i get turtwig. anyway good luck to everone.
Sure, why not?

Good luck, everyone.

Edit: I just imagined how proud I would be if I had a shiny Turtwig in my card...man, it would look awesome. I want it more than ever now!

Back