• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin H@CKR

Lots of you have been here for years now. How many think about their first year; all the early posts, pix, signatures, descriptions, the profile name that you stick with for eternity, etc. And think,"Oh god, why. I sound and look like a 9-year-old that's trying to be cool..."? 2 years ago I joined as a net noob. :/

I'll read anything 4 me tomorrow. Nite.

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Lots of you have been here for years now. How many think about their first year; all the early posts, pix, signatures, descriptions, the profile name that you stick with for eternity, etc. And think,"Oh god, why. I sound and look like a 9-year-old that's trying to be cool..."? 2 years ago I joined as a net noob. :/

I'll read anything 4 me tomorrow. Nite.

When I look back at my n000000b days, I'm like: "Aw hell naw! This couldn't possibly be me! :3"
Lol

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Just want to say that I hate how deadlines get extended on Get-Together events. I'm one who generally dislike disorder and when these happen, it puts me off. If there aren't enough contestants, make due with what you have. The people already entered found time to enter the competition before the deadline. I also dislike how late entries cause the format of the event to be changed. Of course I understand the need for the changes, it's just my personal peeve.

Just a little rant.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I didn't make an intro thread because I thought they were for nubs and I just wanted to jump in and pretend like I had always been here. Now it makes me sad because everyone can look back on their hopeful threads in NU/W and I have nothing ;____;

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I didn't make an intro thread because I thought they were for nubs and I just wanted to jump in and pretend like I had always been here. Now it makes me sad because everyone can look back on their hopeful threads in NU/W and I have nothing ;____;

Omg I have that same feeling :( :(
I never posted a welcoming thread, it saddens me so. :<

Years
I remember when I first joined PC, total noob. I wasn't quite a noob at computers and forums, but I was waaay more immature in early 2010 than I am now, and thought my username was cool. Obviously now, I don't think it is. :\

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years

Same here u.u
Back in these days, I only read the Hackroms threads. Then I found Trade Corner and make some good friends there.

I wish I had plenty of time as before, to spend more time here on PC.
And about the events, I only sign for two: the Scavenger Hunt (I'm stuck, thanks Toujours jaja) and Retro Gaming.

Years
I realized I never posted an intro thread in New Users/Welcome, but now I find myself greeting new users.

When I discovered my talent for the trivia boards, I found myself sleeping there. But I also only started getting back into Pokemon Clubs recently after I took a break from it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I hope you're enjoying it Alucard ;) I loved making it! Hopefully next year I can make it even harder and possibly offer supporter tiers for completion. :3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
My first post on the original PC was an intro thread (and the first welcome scared me and I almost left). On this PC I made one just to be funny, but it wasn't my first post (I think it was something Staff related).

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I've had such a great time during this PCX Get-Together! Though I missed almost every session of the Movie event, what I managed to catch was awesome.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I managed to squeeze in a Movie Night which I was super hapy about. Pokemon and the Rise of Darkrai was a great movie, thoroughly enjoyed it! :D

Years
I've RSVP'd to all 4 movies shown so far.. showing up to the 4th movie night twice because it was Saturday.. The movies are indeed interesting to watch (and rewatch with interaction amongst fellow PC members).

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
So, the PCX's gonna end soon, sad but with results comin' up, there's still somethin' to loom forward to. May I know what time will it be here at Malaysia if the PCX ends during 11:59 PM (EDT)? Sorry, I'm no good with time converting.

The Movie Night movies were incredible IMO. I participated in all the past movies & I'm gonna join today's show. Gotta get that emblem!

Years
I'm sad the event is ending, but at least it's right before I have an even better celebration - my 20th birthday!

I only did the PCX History Quiz and the chat thread (which is this thread) but I entered the quiz so I could brush up on PC history and for that supportership prize. (Oh man I'd look so cute with blue italics, it goes with my Oshawott avatar)

But yeah, it was fun.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I agree, Hikari. I'll be celebrating your b.day too tom. Oh, I'd be so jealous if you had supportership, luckily I have Diab_low when he comes back, teehee.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I know I didn't participate as much as I would have in the past... dunno if it's because of me moving or just the fact that it was relatively late in the year this time around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back