• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

One thing that I do think is funny that people rarely comment on are the objects of clothing that don't seem to restrain breasts at all, so they're just in the same position as they would be if they were just in their skivvies (and often fit to the shape of their jumblies as well, so they're just there).

Only reason I find it funny is because, when they're off, realistically they'd have these deflated sections with a lot of extra material in the chest area. And there are a ****ton of anime characters that wear clothing like that- most C and up characters, I'd say. I don't mind, too much, since a lot of times it doesn't detract from the character's design, but I do think it's pretty funny.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Haven't marathoned toons like this in a while, enjoying drrr more than I thought I would have. Well, Saika arc was dick but at least that is over now.

BTW, Laptrap, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but do you think Kishi planned out the whole Uchiha thing back when they were introduced? Or do you think it was a gradual deal?

Just noticed I had forgotten to answer this. My guess is he planned somewhat ahead, probably knew that they were going to ruin everything from about the time Tobi was introduced.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Boobs are great, no matter the size

Large ones are good pillows and small ones are adorable~

As long as the girl they're on is legal, of couse

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Even in things I really dislike I can usually see where others would see the appeal, majority of 2hu crap though I just can't.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

Well, to be brutally honest, 2hu isn't even a thing. It's just a grand mishap that was never supposed to exist. Yet somehow it does, and manages to catch on for many people. Myself included.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Indeed. I often wonder how Touhou got so popular. I mean, the music's fantastic and it being relatively quality and only being made by one person is shocking, but the fact that Touhou has reached this height of popularity is nothing short of astounding.

But I love it because, as much as I call Touhou fans crazy (because they are), I love them to death. Their craziness really breathes to life some inane creativity that I can only find baffling. And I've felt it. What Touhou does to people and how it inspires people to create the things they do is just baffling to me. Things like this:
Spoiler:

Just make me want to go out there and create something. The games inspire fans and the fans inspire fans, and the works that come out of the Touhou fandom...it's hard to explain how awe-inspiring it is.

And it's woven itself into this huge community that bridges together Eastern and Western fans in some in explicable way. Touhou fandom has basically become a world of it's own, all thanks to one man.

...Which is why I really don't see why someone can just think Touhou fandom is ****. Like, did we do something? I mean, it's far stretching, but I haven't really seen Touhou fans as intrusive (well, save for Touhou hijack, but that's past).

Akiba

Years

Yeah, that's the OP for the most popular Touhou fanime, but just note that the art isn't canon. Although it's pretty close in some cases. I think the most consistent canon art actually comes from MMD renders, which is somewhat alarming.

A lot of people have grown annoyed at ZUN for having an absolute policy about using only his original art on the integral games, but at this point, we elders come to recognize that it's more of a tradition than ZUN's ignorance.

To be honest, the games probably didn't inspire that many people. I mean, the fact that people go competitive enough so as to even beat Lunatic mode on any game is pretty impressive. Granted, the number of people who would go that far for anything is quite small. But people decided to explore the potential of the project, and if anything, it was a success.

I wasn't lured in by the gameplay, or even the characters at first. It was the music, then the fanart, then the community itself. Everything else followed.

I've got a few friends who have no idea what Touhou is, but listen to the music all the time.

Hijack LOL happened only because there were such hardcore fans in the first place.

Even KC can't beat this.

Pardon the non sequitur ranting.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I think our opinions of fantastic music differ rather radically.

Fandom is much like any other. Plenty of quiet fans that enjoy, plenty of creative types but also plenty of underage b& and vocal circlejerking morons. Click on any 2hu video's comment section and you will cringe at almost every single post.

Akiba

Years

Click on any 2hu video's comment section and you will cringe at almost every single post.

1. What about them makes you cringe?

2. If that's the case, then the comments for any video would probably make you cringe.

3. Only morons read the comment section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back