• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
They sound alike, but really aren't.

Liking fire would be staring at a fire and thinking "Look at all the colors..." I did this a lot when I was younger. Always had scrap metal in the fire so it was very beautiful. Looking closely, you'd be able to see many diffrient colors - Red, blue, green, purple, and some others.

Being a pyromaniac would be looking at something and thinking "Thats nice... But it would look even better if it was... BURNING!"

Also, I love this time of year. Fireworks stands are soon to go up.

Last edited:
Years
Is it time for fireworks again already? I've always meant to find some place that does fireworks at the beach so I could see the reflections in the water.

Sir Codin

A professor once told me pyromaniacs are chemists who really love their studies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm a bit overly comfortable around flames haha. That has cost me partial feeling in two fingertips.

asdfghjkl
someone I know found Slender for Android and I'm playing it right now. :D

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
The natives in our area petitioned our city to ban fireworks. They said that they're not environmentally friendly, so we don't have them anymore on Victoria Day (since about five years).

Yet, they can still use fireworks for their native festivities lol ridiculous

Sir Codin

Yeah... they most likely love their studies a little too much - there's a pretty thin line between pyromaniacs & arsonists, you know...
Yeah, I know, I have an old friend (haven't talked to him in years, btw) who's in prison for arson. I don't know the details, he was in another state when he did it.

I agree that pyromania does need to be controlled. Else you might end up like this guy:

ignus.jpg

Of course, I don't know if there are too many people around in our world who are hedge wizards who can channel a human body to become a conduit for the Elemental Plane of Fire, but with 7 billion people around I suppose anything's possible.

Years
I was just thinking last night about what I would do if there were a fire. If my door were blocked I'd have to crawl through a narrow window and fall about 6 feet.

I hope it never comes to that. :/

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
As much as I love fire, (and even considered myself a pyromaniac myself till I realized it was more a disorder) I wouldn't want to be in a situation where my house was on fire. My room is probably the most flammable place in our house cause of all the paper and other stuff cluttering the floor and it's usually warmer up there than downstairs. If the door was hot, I'd probably try jumping out the window....from 2 stories. >.>

Honest

Hi!
Years
Errrrr, I don't think anyone would want their house set on fire. If you do, kindly see a doctor. It's for your own good!

I love to play with fire, it's kinda amusing, if I'm honest. Nothing like my friend though. He set his non-flammable sweater on fire once, just for kicks and giggles. Of course, it didn't catch, but for a second his entire sleeve was aflame.

droomph

weeb
Years
I set a can of gasoline on fire once, if that counts.

And it was intentional/unintentional. I wanted to pour gasoline on a burning piece of paper, but i didn't remember that the gasoline stream was still attached to the can of gasoline.

Sooo yeah nothing big.

But I do love playing with fire. Easter at church is fun for this reason.

Also, @ the burning house thing. I would definitely not want my house burned down, but if it was, I would enjoy it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okay, so I asked this on Facebook and inadverantly started a war of words between my friends from school, so here's hoping the same doesn't happen here.

What do you guys think a guy should wear to prom: a suit or a tux?

Gabri

m8
Years
I can't even tell the difference between a suit and a tuxedo. Anyways, I wouldn't wear any of these for a prom.
Only a black, long sleeved shirt, black (or dark blue) jeans and a pair of sneakers. And would be carrying a white Jackson Kelly all night.

Just to break the monotony.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Okay, so I asked this on Facebook and inadverantly started a war of words between my friends from school, so here's hoping the same doesn't happen here.

What do you guys think a guy should wear to prom: a suit or a tux?

they should wear whatever formal clothing they want to wear because it's their prom! that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back