• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Premier Pokemon

skullybnuts

Professor Blaze
Years
  • Age 30
  • IL
  • Seen Jun 4, 2014
This could possibly be the wrong thread for this do I apologize

But does anyone else specifically breed in a certain type of ball? I use premier unless its something cool like an umbreon/espeon/clefairy in a moon ball (looking for the latter right now) am I just crazy or do other people enjoy this.mechanic as much as I do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Breeding Pokémon in specific pokeballs is something a lot of us enjoy. Although for a purely aesthetic purpose, the pokeball in which a pokémon is can increase the trade value. It makes it more special.

So, rest assured, you are not the only one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I love different Pokeballs. I'm probably one of the craziest collectors for this as I am trying to get every Pokemon I can in every ball I can. It's fun to me to be able to breed a Pokemon in a special Pokeball, especially if it's a rare one.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
This has completely ruined me and any reasonable expectations I had for my pokemon oh wow :/ I've boxed a 6V goomy that was exactly what I wanted because it hatched in a Poke Ball and not a Heal Ball like I wanted. Like Absol I love it and thinks it adds an extra layer of personality to your pokemon so you can show it off and it's that little bit more special! Things like White Flabebe in a Premier Ball were simply made to be.

Back