• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
how to get exeggcutor? do i need to lvl exeggcute with leaf stone?
my exegcute now is lvl38 and it didnt evolve

i read some post that dont evolve bulbasaur and squirtle for some purpose,... but i evolve my bulbasaur and squirtle to veno and blastoise,.. is that okay?,...

sorry for my bad english ^_^

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
@Matty Where do you get that? Also is the Hospital event just getting the Berry out of Pikachu that's it because when I clicked the telephone it just shows better not use it yea. nevermind I found it... stuck in the hospital now.
@Jelmat Don't evolve them because there's one part in which you need Bulba for the event but it's nothing big. Also you can find Expeggetor.
@Aper Dunno XD

Last edited:
Years
my Exgcute is now lvl38 from lvl22 with leaf stone,...

i think i need to restart again, bcoz i lvl up my bulba to veno,.. i dont want to miss any event :'(

saurab

Born to win like a champ
Years
You should train u r pikachu atleast 34 lv so that it will attack first and kadabra's attack will not be affective.To train pikachu use u r vs seeker

Years
:'( my exegcute is now lvl44 and didnt evolve, his holding leaf stone,.. and i didint see exegcutor,..... only exegcute :'( bcoz im CUTE :P (joke)

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Um... no one answered my question. Anyone know how to complete the event for Chansey's Operation or do you just go in, he takes out Berry, the end of event. Anyone knows??

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Um... no one answered my question. Anyone know how to complete the event for Chansey's Operation or do you just go in, he takes out Berry, the end of event. Anyone knows??

That's all really. I don't think there's anything more to it. Some filler episodes like that I didn't get too elaborate with. Maybe I will in the future ...

Years
i already finish this beta ^_^, when the next beta release?

thumbs up metapod23 for making this pokemon hack,...

i just want to ask how to add pokemon ashgray banner to my profile..?

Baronnecro

AKA TolerantX
Years
ty Metapod23 for continuing this great hack. I wonder if there's enough room to fit the rest of the episodes intended into the rom itself. This is a great hack thank you for such a great hack.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Hi! First off, this is the first hack I've ever played, and I'm loving it :)
Secondly, When my Butterfree evolved at level 10 it learned Sleep Powder instead of confusion... I think it might be because the first move Butters uses after evolution in the show is Sleep Powder, but without it Brock is a *****!
Anybody know at what level Butters learns confusion?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi! First off, this is the first hack I've ever played, and I'm loving it :)
Secondly, When my Butterfree evolved at level 10 it learned Sleep Powder instead of confusion... I think it might be because the first move Butters uses after evolution in the show is Sleep Powder, but without it Brock is a *****!
Anybody know at what level Butters learns confusion?
You are supposed to follow anime =)
That's why Butterfree does not learn Cofusion on level 10 but on level 30 or something.

Back