• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i don't really know anything about merging, but if you guys think it would work, then just tell me what to do, and i'd be glad to do it. i would like to establish more reasonable/current rules and get rid of the stupid poll
edit: metal mario, take the *s out: [URL*=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247][IMG*]http://img11.echo.cx/img11/5237/mmario0zn.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
Thank you Lord Jaws.I already hatched over 60 eggs of bulbasaur and not even one shiny.I will keep trying.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Pok?Community Rules said:
Please avoid double posting. You shouldn't post two messages in a row, where no other member has replied. If making simple changes, you are advised to use the Edit button.
and watch your attitude... don't go all "WHY! Is there a problem?" with me, k? there is a problem. you need to read the rules before you post.

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
O.K.Just chill.Don't be so rude to other members.I missed to read the rules.I'm sorry.You are being rude to other members too.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
double posting is annoying, just edit ur last post, and dont give people an attitude u seem like someone who has only been on pokecommunity for like what a week, so dont give us sass!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Hristo Karamanov said:
O.K.Just chill.Don't be so rude to other members.I missed to read the rules.I'm sorry.You are being rude to other members too.
i'm only rude to people who yell at me for explanations for why they have to obey rules and to people who lie
edit: and stbrookes, you're quite welcome here

Years
Jirachi3 said:
I just had th best experience with a shiny poemon yesterday. ok here's ho it went,I was looking to hatch a magby from my magmars and presto a shiny pichu pops out! mamar+magmar=pichu?
I think you must have your eggs mixed up. I've never heard of this kind of glitch. Did you have a female Pikachu in the daycare recently?

(edit: whoops, wrong topic... XD)

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
The trailer Police and me

This has nothing to do with a shiny Pokemon, but sort of applies to the subject at hand. Back when I first started posting on forums and BB's I always saw that rule "Please avoid double posting". Do you know it took me years to realize exactly what that was? :confused: I thought it was when you accidentally clicked submit twice and posted the same thing twice! :D It's a thousand wonders that I never double posted (not knowing that I was doing it) and have the moderators all over me. I would have probably said "Huh? I didn't double post, that's two different posts" and they would have thought I was being rude to them.. :confused: Boy would I have felt stupid. I'm glad that never happened. I did get in "trouble" in a yahoo group for having trailers once, not knowing what they were. The lady who was their "trailer police" was rather rude to me and I had no clue what she was talking about. Yes, I read the rules. My problem was I had yet to figure out what trailers were and didn't want to be too goofy looking when I asked what they were. I had lurked for a while before my first post and still hadn't figured out what they were. Oh well, I know now don't I? LOL! I still don't like that mean trailer police lady though. :P
Be Shiny!
Kim

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
OKAY, I know pkmaster was kicked out of here SO please don't yell at me if you see her sporting a one of my cards, I didn't want another dspeedy/rukairo thing on my thread. So I edited her card to say Shiny's Card and not Shiny Hunter's Card, that way both sides of this *thing* will be happy and leave me out of it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
well as long as she doesn't think shes in the club, then thats alright i surpose....*waiting for post from pkmaster*

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i wasnt here, what is so wrong with pkmaster, dont flame me i was just wondering

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
rsgh5 said:
i'm only rude to people who yell at me for explanations for why they have to obey rules and to people who lie
edit: and stbrookes, you're quite welcome here

Thank you RSGH.I delete the second post and i want to say again that I'm sorry.

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
OKAY, I know pkmaster was kicked out of here SO please don't yell at me if you see her sporting a one of my cards, I didn't want another dspeedy/rukairo thing on my thread. So I edited her card to say Shiny's Card and not Shiny Hunter's Card, that way both sides of this *thing* will be happy and leave me out of it!
How'd you fit her 200-something shinies into the one card? 8T

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
oye, i got emerald today! that's right, a day early... mwahaha. but who cares? i have shiny hunting to do in ruby.

Back