• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
True, but the elemental powers part of their description is only one line, while the deal-making dominates their description. It's likely that somebody skimming could miss that part.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
True, but the elemental powers part of their description is only one line, while the deal-making dominates their description. It's likely that somebody skimming could miss that part.
Well regardless, I would hope someone would pick a character for creative potential or personal interest rather than simply for fiya powah...though it's bound to happen. And that's not necessarily a bad thing, but I like to think of this as an Academy RP before a Fighting one. The To Love-Ru before the Dark- dear God I almost used To Love-Ru as an example for storytelling...

...Well, whatever. Each person's perception is there own, so who am I to judge? I like the characters that the RP's bred, so I can't really complain.

Though I was planning to make a Crow Tengu or a Fairy, but I knew that if I made another character, I'd probably end up half-arsing Terra (Well, Gavin at the time). I also considered a Succubus briefly, but I don't trust myself with that type of character. Not yet.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Though I was planning to make a Crow Tengu or a Fairy, but I knew that if I made another character, I'd probably end up half-arsing Terra (Well, Gavin at the time). I also considered a Succubus briefly, but I don't trust myself with that type of character. Not yet.
I was planning to make a cookie, but I eated it.

Years
@MAchomuu - You know, I never planned to use a mage (or any other yokai). It's just that the character for Allister, alternative spelling and all, popped into my head as soon as I read the mage part and then I was sold. xD

Khawill

<3
Years
Ice dude is just too cool to pass up, I mean the only other race I can make chillingly terrible puns with is the oh so hot youkos. :D

I mean the other ones just don't appeal as much to me. (Could you imagine Frio as a mage? I mean Gavin is a pretty serious dude, and he lost his arm and personality, Frio can't even eat properly).

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
<---- Really wishes he had a 3DS right now.

All the other races interested me too, I picked a Lycan for several reasons.

1. I knew there was no way I could get a human, so I felt like a monster who was becoming and wanted to be more human.

2. Telekinesis and Telepathy rule.

3. Wolves are cool.

......Dammit I wish there were jobs here, I want a 3DS T_T

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I hate to say it, but I feel that I am unable to motivate myself to post as James and as a result feel it would be best to drop this RP. I just don't think I made him to be a fun character. So, do what you will with him. You can have Divine kill him if you want. Sorry everyone.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Colony- Noooo…! There goes the only other Vampire Q-Q

Everyone with friend codes- I added you.

Geras32- I choosed those species because… I dunno, I guess I want to see more of 'em. I was considering opening a spot for snow person but… mehhh… but if you really are considering making Luthas your second character than I might consider it again.

Everyone- I actually hoped by showing what a mermaid was capable of with Divine, people would think mermaids are cool after all xD Ofcourse it takes a while before mermaids can actually bend water.

Years
If Colony is leaving Divine should find a way to drown James (since he is a vampire).
Then we could have a double funeral for him and for Solo.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I... actually don't want Divine to kill anyone so I'll have another Fairytale member kill him then.

The reason why I don't want her to kill anyone will be revealed soon.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Maybe Raka could get bored, yes...

I like that one... Geras? Are you okay with that?

I also made both the IC and OOC pages up-to-date.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
"Catgirl" fits better. Or, if the Japanese must remain, "Nekomimi". Because way more people would recognize those, and I've never heard Nekomusume before, despite being a massive fangirl for catgirls.

Sapphire Rose

Years
"Catgirl" fits better. Or, if the Japanese must remain, "Nekomimi". Because way more people would recognize those, and I've never heard Nekomusume before, despite being a massive fangirl for catgirls.

Ughh… I might as well change it back to Neko and keep it like that xD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I have a 3DS but I don't have animal crossing yet. But I do have Harvest Moon:ANB, Pokemon Rumble, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and some other stuff.

my FC: 0559-7242-8662

Also I choose a Lamia because I am terrified of snakes lol and wanted to try writing as a character that is part snake.

I will be posting either later today or tomorrow. I am really exhausted from spending all day stressed out in the hospital.

Back