• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how are mods chosen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i was just wondering how you choose i see some mods that have just joined recently and are already given the job. so how is it done?

Honest

Hi!
Years
They're chosen by the higher staff, and they look at specific things, mainly contributions, activity, behavior and that such. The staff has their own ways of doing stuff. Nick posted a blog about it, if I find it, I'll link you to it.

Edit: Or you can click on the link Nica ninja'd me with.

Edit #2: Click here for Nick's blog, it's a lot more in depth and I like reading it. =D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
That's just what they want you to think. Really they grab like five of the most attractive people they can find and have they play musical chairs for 24 hours, the last one standing gets modded.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
You don't advertise it like that, musical chairs is easier to digest than musical mass murder. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back