• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lost Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
Sorry, didn't reply to any lately, got school
Announcement: The Vietnamese version is now officially CANCELED!....
So I guess the demo is coming closer and closer day by day
12092197_167503916927197_623743294_n.jpg
12084132_167503930260529_1796987507_n.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2017
Good luck with your game, looks great, hope you will finish it :)

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
Aaaah, Thank you... Sorry guys, the project was going quite slowly lately, since i got some other projects at school but im still on my best to release the demo asap...
~^^~...
pls_distortionw_by_magickid1234-d9du485.gif

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
You can definitely see that there's effort put into this game,that weekly system sounds really good to me with it's visual show,try to make the screenshots bigger next time if you can that would be good and try to not re size those screenshots because the lose of quality.Can wait to see Snatch's evolution line,I hope that the Diamond Princess will involve Diancie in the storyline.
Good luck i'll continue follow this game

~Mydrago

Courtland

"It's time for the Revelation..." - Pokemon Doomsd
Years
Ooh, this game looks pretty clean. I'm impressed, this looks really promising! Once released, you better watch out for all the playthroughs ;]

Years
The hack .. wow .. I have no words to describe it any better than all the ppl before me .. but did anyone told you how amazing you can draw ? *_* If not *paw high* its b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l im jealous v.v" Also your fakemons .. you and some other ppls got better creations than nintendo ever had ... *shame on you nintendo - you ve got the wrong guys and girls in your team <.<*

Anyway cant wait for the release O: Someone poke me if its out !!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
The menu in the first screenshot looks very unique! I like it! What script did you use for it?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
Can't wait, excited!. This game needs more promo. It looks so promising. Hype, hype. Get the word out.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
This looks neat, but I didn't see what base game it's for. What is it?

Good luck on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back