• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Broken bridge, eh?

Nicely done, but it'd look better if the bridge was broken from one end to the other. :3

I tend to disagree. Surely if it was broken all the way across, the whole bridge would just flop over and fall into the sea?

Looking good, Anthony. :>

Years
It's in a house in Crosse Civic. The house should look like Bill's Cottage on the outside, and talk to the scientist. The only thing you can do there is find Pokemon and items and nothing really important.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Here is something strange I noticed: In Castro Valley, there was a new NPC added in this beta that is standing next to a boat and talking to him freezes the game.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Points for noticing that I added him. :D I actually forgot to do anything with him though.

When you get a certain item, he takes you to the place shown on that item. Not saying what it is, but I'll say that it's not Faraway Island.

So it's not the Old Sea Map, eh? Hmm...

I'm going to play this soon, but part of me wants to wait until the final beta is out. WHAT SHOULD I DO? D:

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2010
hehe i found a shiny gloom in castro forest :P
needless to say i caught it and sun stonned it quicker that u can see "HELL YES!"
so theres now a shiny bellosum sat in my pc XP

how do i get to virturia? i read its in crosse civic, but i dont know how to get there :S
and can we get on any of the boats yet? i wanna play MORE!!! :P

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Will the next version be the final one (I've decided to try this game when it's 100% complete) ?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
im stuck at Botan Outskirts i've got lemonade with me but still cant go through

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
cant wait for the next release, im nearly finished with the '09 beta
i still get horribly confused with the storyline, and im currently tryin to get threw the silph wear house ^^"
i also noticed that goldenrod is complete, but only half is accessible :(

bobman1234

Honorary hobo caterpie
Years
I beat the first gym and now I am training to beat my rival the third time, he cheated, he has a level 17 pidgeotto. My current team is Tanglevine(Ivysaur) lv. 18 Falconwing(pidgey) lv. 17 Toxicrat(Nidoran m) lv. 12 Spiralwave(onamyte) lv.9 and HMSHROOM(Paras) lv.4. I got two Wstones from Karpman's sister, I got one, went to Hayward, went back, got another! I doubt the next beta will be the final one, he still has to finish South Rijon and make Naljo.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
I don't think Naljo is going to be anywhere in this hack. I can recall seeing a post earlier in this thread confirming that it's only going to be in Prism.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2010
Found something

I found someone on Southedge Bay with original script that makes her say something about cinnabar island. If you surf on the southedge bay going from east to west and before you hit the current, go up a lot and stick to the top, you will come across 2 trainers on an islandish thing and one is wearing green, thats the person who says it

Back