• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Currently dowloading S3E8. All in all, I love all the episodes.

Can I post a topic?
Spoiler:

You can go to the wikia if you don't know all the names.

Sure! This will be the current topic for now. From what I'm seeing, I can't tell what the actual topic is right now. Everyone has a slight different topic xD So, let's try staying in one subject at a time, alright!

ANYWAYS. Lyra will always be best unicorn. :D Lightning Flash (or...what was the name of that pony from Wonderbolts Academy academy? Someone correct me ;;) is an awesome Pegasus, and omg...can't decide between Cherilee and Octavia for Earth. I'd choose both tbh loo

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
I'm on Fimfiction too.

A Rainy Encounter

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/1686/1/a-rainy-encounter/part-1

2ep59xw.png

Unicorn: Sweetie Belle
Pegasus: Derpy
Earth Pony: Apple Bloom

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
Leaf Storm has bugged me enough, figured I better post.

Username and Favorite Pony should be obvious (hint look up).

As to why I like her... I don't know. I just fell in love with the fandom surrounding her. Comics and images of her always make me laugh.

A close second for favorite would have to be Scootaloo or Pinkie Pie depending on my mood. I admire Scootaloo, she seems like the type to never give up (also OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh Sleepless in Ponyville, many squees of delight where had. XD)

Favorite Mane 6 When the show first started Rainbow Dash, then it shifted to Twilight Sparkle, I hated Pinkie Pie's voice... Now it's Pinkie Pie hands (hooves?) down.

This isn't the only reason I like Pinkie pie, but it sums it up nicely, warning many feels ahead.
Spoiler:

I got into the show back in June of 2011, I got into the shows because a friend changed his MSN avatar to a Pony, and I was like WTF. He told me to give it a try, so I did. I only watched the show until I randomly decided to go to Summer BronyCon 2012. I had never been to New York City, so I figured it would be a good excuse for a vacation before I started my first job out of college.

I can honestly say that weekend has changed my life forEVER. I used to be shy and quiet, one to usually avoid groups of people... used to be. One thing Ponies has taught me is that Friendship really is magic.

Me after that weekend.
Spoiler:

What's everyone's favorite song from the series?

Babs Seed, I don't know why, it's just so catchy. Before that song came along it was Smile Smile Smile. I still like the Smile song a lot, but Babs Seed just takes the cake.

Glad you accepted me, however I still stand by my previous statement. I will not choose, as I am not fully into this. Perhaps, at a later date, I will choose, but for now, I stand by my Dubstep DJ, however background she may be.

I was the same way until I dove head first into the fandom. I just liked the show, I heard a Discord by TLT and then I started to see fan art... Watch your step coming into this fandom, tis a slippery slope, and crawling back out isn't the easiest thing to do. (Why would you want to?)

Who are your favorite(other than the main 6): Unicorn; Pegasus; Earth Pony?

Unicorn: Lyra
Pegasus: Scootaloo
Earth: Octavia

I was going to read the entire thread, but after the first page and a half I was like:

Spoiler:

So I'll answer any questions you think I should, just point them out to me.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
quil you lazy derp, read the whole thread >:(

nah j/k

Welcome aboard, bestest pair! <3 GUYS, he was the one that got me into ponies. ^__^ I do agree that friendship is indeed magic. :3

Alright...should (finally) update member list & stuff! Let me know if you're not on so I can update. :P

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I seem to be waking later than usual every vacation, making me fear that I'll miss tomorrow's episode of MLP. Records wouldn't help either because of how they cut a bit of the beginning scenes of the episodes.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The episode of two characters w/ the least starring roles:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
About to watch the new episode in a bit! It'd be nice to see what Spike is up to this time. :)

Also, I wanted to ask y'all this: Did you ever make yourself an OC pony? OC = Original Character. If so, why not show it off! I'll put mine up later...if I can find it on my comp. lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, this is mine. Meet Snapdragon!

RgpJt.png

Snapdragon's personality seems to be more nerdier than I am, based on her hat & glasses. She depicts her love for inventing things, especially when it comes to technology. I kinda need to fix her mane and her color since I now prefer a much more lighter teal. I added the cape on her because at that time I was unsure of her cutie mark. However, her cutie mark is a flower (more specifically the snap dragon flower), formed in binary numbers (0's and 1's all over). I should get to draw that cutie mark...eventually. lol

ALSO, Spike at Your Service:
Spoiler:

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
... Could'a sworn I joined this on my last burst of activity...
...Aw well.

Name: SomariFeyWright
Favorite Pony of the Mane Six: Pinkamena Diane Pie, naturally.
Additional information: Pinkie Pie is my favorite because she's just awesome. She has an adorable over-enthusiasm you just can't despise, and she's also the middle-groumd in terms of development: Not left in the dark like Rarity, bur not quite an open book like Twilight... Hilarious play on Twi'spersonality not intended.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I still haven't watched the new episode yet, which is odd, since I love Spike. He was actually my first favorite character.

In the meanwhile, I'll catch up with some topics.

Who are your favorite(other than the main 6): Unicorn; Pegasus; Earth Pony?
Unicorn: Shining Armor
Pegasus: Scoots, Soarin, Star Hunter, Prism Strider, Great Scott
Earth: Orion, Rose, Sweetie Drops

I don't have an OC pony. I've put all of my pony creativity into Orion.

My favorite song would probably have to be the Cutie Mark Crusaders theme song. It's the only song I have saved to my favorites, though At The Gala is a close second.

I don't really remember any of the songs from season 2, and I haven't given the season 3 songs a lot of listens, so I don't know them that well.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
This is mine! I'd like you to meet BluBerry Muffin! I even sprited her for you. VM me if you want one ;)

2uppqn6.jpg

Her cutie mark is a bluebery muffin in front of a lightning bolt. Enjoy!!
NOTE: The pegusus sprite base is from deviantart. I only own the cutie mark, mane, tail, colors, and name.

Years
Username - Aisu

Favorite Pony - Derpy's my favorite (because Derpy is so awesome with the crosseyes) but out of the main characters? Most likely Fluttershy.

The bane of my existence in MLP is Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I've created a pony OC myself, but I have trouble posting it to a forum such as this because I don't have any image accounts like Photobucket.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
For those of you that don't have an OC pony, use this generator. That's where I made mine, and it has hundreds of designs and colors to choose from, to make your pony unique! :)

... Could'a sworn I joined this on my last burst of activity...
...Aw well.

Name: SomariFeyWright
Favorite Pony of the Mane Six: Pinkamena Diane Pie, naturally.
Additional information: Pinkie Pie is my favorite because she's just awesome. She has an adorable over-enthusiasm you just can't despise, and she's also the middle-groumd in terms of development: Not left in the dark like Rarity, bur not quite an open book like Twilight... Hilarious play on Twi'spersonality not intended.

Hmm, you're not on the list, so welcome aboard nonetheless! :) We have a lot of Pinkie fans here lately. Maybe this season has so much Pinkie awesomeness, don't y'all think? xD

Username - Aisu

Favorite Pony - Derpy's my favorite (because Derpy is so awesome with the crosseyes) but out of the main characters? Most likely Fluttershy.

The bane of my existence in MLP is Pinkie Pie.

Derpy is awesome pony, I must agree! Since you chose Fluttershy, I'll put you to that group. :) Welcome aboard~! What is it that got you into ponies btw? :)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Woop. I really love that famous scream in Apple Family Reunion. Hahah
Anyway, I've posted some sketchings of mine.
1. Minuette and Bloo(Using color pencils(Faber-Castell) and Color Pens)
2. Power of Time(trying to give emphasis on emotion)
3. Minuette
4. Rainbow Dash
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back