• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
I'm back baby!

Aero and Latias did well. They beat Gorigan in no time, so I'm gonna end my quest for a new shiny special sweeper. I'm now outside Bill's house looking for a shiny Slowpoke. (It's the only place I can find 'em that also doesn't have Tentaools coming out the wazoo.)

I'll have to be careful though. If I'm there too long, I'm afraid Bill may come out with a shotgun. LOL

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I stopped hunting for a while but will start agin when i go to my mums. I go there tomorow till wednesday. i am still going for Luvdisc or Corsola and wouldn't mind if it was a Wailmer.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I'm back baby!

Aero and Latias did well. They beat Gorigan in no time, so I'm gonna end my quest for a new shiny special sweeper. I'm now outside Bill's house looking for a shiny Slowpoke. (It's the only place I can find 'em that also doesn't have Tentaools coming out the wazoo.)

I'll have to be careful though. If I'm there too long, I'm afraid Bill may come out with a shotgun. LOL

slow poke think ill go after that in my lg :) i didnt knwo u could catch them infront of bills house XP

WOOT about half hour ago i cuaght a shiny electike ( i promised id get u one my lovely Darkmoon :) ) so now i officialy have 20 self caught shinnies WOOHOOO 3 more shinnies and im head hunter in this club (cept for aaryn >.> and since missingno master joined him too -.- but besides them 3 more shinnies and im top hunter :) ) so yeah anyways back to random hunting , Ldd suggested i hunt marill , i think ill take her advice and hunt another water shiny :)

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
If I'm not careful, I might do some damage to my battery storages.

Am I missing an eyebrow?

I've had the chance to SR a long time for both Charmander and Scyther today, and did.

Nothing. *wind blows*

I still think nighttime is my luckiest time, however, and I'm going to try again for Scyther later. Charmander got very redundant and Scyther is quicker.

I also have yet another, undisclosed target that I can actually search for now, unlike the other 2. I just wish that it appeared even more. It's sorta like Victory Road's Pokemon Encounter Rates... so I'll have to be a little bit lucky just in order to get the one I want, but I'm not that worried about it. And I want Scyther and Charlamander first. Thankfully, if I do get that one first, it doesn't hinder my chances of those 2 because they're on seperate game paks.

Well, wasting my time here isn't getting any SRs in. Good luck.
-DDD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
yeah.... I guess.... I've tried, but it's hard SRing and trying to surf online and talk to people through IMs.... regardless.... I do it an outstanding amount of time... @_@;
I tried earlier. 1 time, then I quit, because I never resetted and it stayed on that one screen with Scyther and I was just wasting battery power.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well i always have one of my sps or my ds charin so when one dies i cna jsut go to the other . or play with it pluged into the charger . but i hear ya . sometimes when im on neopets or playing a playstation game i forget to sr and just leave it running XD more then once tho ive looked down and found a shiny so idk XP

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
shido said:
WOOT about half hour ago i cuaght a shiny electike ( i promised id get u one my lovely Darkmoon

Yes, he called me as soon as she showed up and caught her while we were on the phone. :D

My luck isn't nearly as good though and I've not found anything, yet again. :(

Years
Tell me about it.. I started a new file on my LG, and my team is a boring mankey and zubat. (trying new things), and I'm running around training, but no shinies like me. (perhaps I'm wearing too much axe repel) o.o

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
*shakes head* Bah nothing, and yes I'm playing. To be honest with you guys, I don't know hwo you can manage to shiny hunt for so long, like months on end, before taking a break. You guys have to much patience/spare time. -_- Then again, I don't play alot, I have so many things going on its like, WHOOSH. So yah.

And btw, Nova had shiny Houndour for a while, she caught it and asked for an idea on what to get next, i told her to go for a shiny growlithe, and so she went after that and caught it as well. Don't ask how I remember that.. XD

Anywho, nothing new here, and I'm slowly getting stronger to face the Elite4.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
My patience is running out. :P XD I predicted I would get one Sunday though. I just have that feeling. Feeling you better not let me down!! >_>

Ullion

Years
DDD's feeling, I suggest you run away, quickly! xD

Anywho, my pokemon are just a few levels away from being legit E4 contenders! >.>
And btw, no sign of shiny ponyta on Kindle road =(

Megaton

The Bluesman
Years
Hey, I was just wondering if I could join this club thing. Reading about all your shiny conquests have encouraged me to go searching for my own.

I already have one shiny, a Jolly Natured Hariyama, but that's it. I'm really hoping to expand my collection past that, say into the double digit range, (10-15, unlikely for a shiny n00b, but yeah.) So can I join?

Ullion

Years
Ya, i'm sure you can join, but you have to wait for a Coowner's approval.
I see you've recently joined PC, so welcome! =D

And incase you son't know, gett from 1 shiny to 10-15 shinies will take a LONG time. xD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Megaton said:
Hey, I was just wondering if I could join this club thing. Reading about all your shiny conquests have encouraged me to go searching for my own.

I already have one shiny, a Jolly Natured Hariyama, but that's it. I'm really hoping to expand my collection past that, say into the double digit range, (10-15, unlikely for a shiny n00b, but yeah.) So can I join?

Sure you can join. As a Co-Owner of this club, let me welcome you.

So Megaton, what shinys do you like? And what ones do you think you will look for?

Megaton

The Bluesman
Years
Thanks very much.

Well, shiny legendaries are always a crowd favorite, but I won't be going after those, because A. I already caught the majority of them (non-shiny), and B. Most people already have those and it would be unoriginal.

I'm most likely going to go after those, lesser known/cared about pokemon. Mr. Mimes, Jynxs, Lickitungs- the Kanto trades, shiny versions of my old Blue/Red teams, various Johto and Hoenn pokemon. As you can see I have some big ambitions. ;)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Thanks very much.

Well, shiny legendaries are always a crowd favorite, but I won't be going after those, because A. I already caught the majority of them (non-shiny), and B. Most people already have those and it would be unoriginal.

I'm most likely going to go after those, lesser known/cared about pokemon. Mr. Mimes, Jynxs, Lickitungs- the Kanto trades, shiny versions of my old Blue/Red teams, various Johto and Hoenn pokemon. As you can see I have some big ambitions. ;)

its a long road to the top of the shiny hunter food chain but yeah im sure with effort and determination u can make it . course ill be out there hunting too ;)

i was thinking of going for pineco shiny lmao XP then u threw it in ur hunt list . well good luck to us both

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
slowpoke think ill go after that in my lg :) i didnt know u could catch them infront of bills house XP

Well Shido, it looks like a race is on. But yeh the ponds in front of Bill's and also the water in Cerulean Cave are your places for a guaranteed shiny Slowpoke (No Tentacools, Krabbys or sh** like that). Only drawback with Bill's ponds is that they are TINY. I have been clumsy and accidentally went ashore at least 50 times. (No exaggeration)

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Welcome to the club Megaton. Don't worry, as long as you hunt, you'll have the chance of finding shinies, so don't give up!

I'm racing someone at SPPf for a shiny Moltres...otherwise, all my targets are the same. I think I'm going to go for Latias, Moltres, and Beldum simultaneously today.

Back