• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Mobile Apps v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
I don't mean to be rude, but why would I pay £2.50, when I could just load up Pokecommunity in Safari amd change the background skin to mobile master? Unless there are some unique features added to the app, I won't be buying it.

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
It loads faster in the mobile app. Also there is a free version. The paid version just doesn't have ads.

I had the same position before I tried the app its nice to use when browsing the forums. Just try the free app if you don't like it uninstall and use the browser.

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
I tried the free app and it is pretty nice tbh. I'll stick the free version though, the only bug that I can find is that on my iPod 4, The keyboard doesn't go landscape.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2011
I have a few bugs on the android free version.
One, the [size="a"]
Two, Spoilers don't show when viewing a whole thread
Three, Spoilers don't expand when viewing a single post

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
[SIZE="a"]It's good, its even VERY good for an UIWebView. I'd even say it was perfect, if the display title wasn't shortened... This is pretty easy to fix, go to Xcode--YourProject--Supporting files--YourProject-Info.plist, and change the bundle display name into something like 'PokeComm', and it'll fit. Save and Archive, and update.[/SIZE]

Rukario

Banned
Years
UPDATE

We'll be having updates posting to both versions of the iPhone app (paid, free) and both Android apps within a week or so +/- approval time.

The paid android app is already uploaded (amazon app market) and is pending approval.

We'll be doing androind free and both iPhone apps shortly.

Stay tuned.

Update fixes some minor bugs, issues with the blogs, and stability problems.

Unable to view photos in the album
Application is stopping unexpectedly when clicking on few threads
Force close when accessing private messages
Crashes when clicking blogs editor Options button
inMobi Ads no longer working
Android app crashing while posting from the blogs
Home screen is not getting updated with the latest entries of Blogs,Threads and Articles
Unable to view attachments
Error on registration with required fields
Can't upload avatar via android app.
and more..

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
Yup, updated my Android free version automatically today.

still has font, color bug :(

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I was hoping I'd be able to use it on my Kindle Fire because you have it for androids. =/
Will there ever be one that is compatible with the Kindle/Nook/Other e-readers with apps?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I just go it today. Pretty good app, a bit hard to navigate but that's not a big problem. Is there way too edit my profile? I edit mine a lot since I'm pretty new here and I haven't customized it yet.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
Another Update released.. Android up now - iPhone to follow shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono

\:D/
Years
I just downloaded this app on my android phone and im trying it right now 0.0 its amazing so far XP

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So you guys are trying to fix the "[SIZE="a"]" tags bugs?

Also having a problem with notifications.
Also will we be able to send visitor messages soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back