The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Advertise here

Old January 27th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Raichupacabra
Villain

Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
Since I'm getting a new copy of HeartGold I want to use a team of Pokemon I never use. This team will be:

Pokemon 1: Meganium - Petal Dance | Synthesis | Aromatherapy | Body Slam
Pokemon 2: Golbat or Crobat* - Cross Poison | Air Cutter | Bite | Confuse Ray
Pokemon 3:Magneton or Magnezone* - Discharge or Thunder Bolt| Thunder Wave | Flash Cannon | Tri Attack
Pokemon 4: Growlithe | Arcanine - Flamethrower | Thunder Fang | Crunch | Extremespeed
Pokemon 5: Poliwag | Poliwhirl | Poliwrath - Both Water and Fighting

I need one more Pokemon. Any ideas?

Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)

Last edited by Raichupacabra; January 28th, 2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old January 28th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Forever
let it go

Well in this section you actually need to post movesets (and natures etc but mostly movesets) so not much can be really rated from here, until you post the movesets you're considering using. :(

As for the last Pokemon, most of us don't know what you've used before, and it really depends on which gyms you feel you'll have the most issues with.

For example, by Eruteak, an Espeon can come in handy because it can take out the Pokemon in the next two gyms for you (or Umbreon but beware it adds more weaknesses to your team by the time you get to Chuck), plus with Espeon if you grind it a bit it should be able to outspeed Gengar. As for Claire, you could use an ice type, like Piloswine & team it up with Magnezone to cover her. HOWEVER, on the other hand, Umbreon can be useful against Will @ the Elite Four, but then for the next two Espeon would come in handy (then Poliwrath, then your combination used for Claire). You could always breed the Eevee you get in-game to get you an Espeon and an Umbreon and adjust them on your team when it matters, while leaving out Meganium @ Elite Four because it won't help you at all. :x

But yeah up to you, it'd really help though if you did post the movesets you're considering etc so we can help out more!
Old January 29th, 2012, 09:20 AM
shinyscizor12

How about dratini, well you can't use it pretty much until you beat the final gym but it can be really useful against lance sense hes got 3 dragonites

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here