• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Developers, developers, developers, developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Wow, hopefully you come into contact with the owner of the phone, TF. I'm sure they'd be surprised to see you found the phone, but also probably disappointed that they also bought another one at the same time. Hopefully it goes okay though.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think I probably should start using a dark-on-light theme on my phone, seeing as I'm no longer bound to AMOLED power drain issues.

But, it's so pretty when it's light-on-dark...

Last edited:
Years
Is asymptotic analysis help question appropriate for this section of the forum? I've tried homework thread only to be overlooked for 2 days.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah. I'm not sure at all what'll happen. I'm thinking that if I don't get a response by the end of the weekend, or even partway through next week, I'll just keep it.

Edit: Just got a reply. He was wondering how I got his email, but I decided to be truthful and tell him I got it from the Gmail app on the phone.

It'd be a good idea to sign out of all his online accounts, just to… you know, protect his privacy. xD Anyway, the guy's probably gotten a replacement already; it would be pretty sweet if he could let you keep it.

Years
That's a surprising attitude from someone who was missing a device that got it returned to them.. I would have expected them to be much more nice about it.

That reminds me.. I usually always worry about leaving my tablet behind at school, but I'm not so sure why lmao

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That reminds me.. I usually always worry about leaving my tablet behind at school, but I'm not so sure why lmao

That's sort of how I feel whenever I take my phone with me when going places. xD" I never put it anywhere besides my own purse, though, but still end up worrying.

Years
I've never lost anything in public since I accidentally left my gaming laptop on a bench in my university. Thankfully when I got back there as quickly as I can (or rather my mom), the laptop was still there.

Years
I would place my tablet in my pocket (since it could fit in my pocket without its case), but I have a case on my tablet that comes with a keyboard, and I use the keyboard to type things, such as posts here on PC with it whenever I'm at school. The case makes the tablet as thick as a novel.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Speaking of high-end computers, I've been gathering the parts for a custom desktop that I'm building myself. It's gonna have an Intel quad-core processor @ 3.2GHz, 2 x 4 GB DDR3 RAM, a 120GB SSD, BD-ROM Drive/Floppy drive (for nostalgia), a built-in wireless receiver + Ethernet NIC, and is going to be loaded with USB3 ports.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Speaking of high-end computers, I've been gathering the parts for a custom desktop that I'm building myself. It's gonna have an Intel quad-core processor @ 3.2GHz, 2 x 4 GB DDR3 RAM, a 120GB SSD, BD-ROM Drive/Floppy drive (for nostalgia), a built-in wireless receiver + Ethernet NIC, and is going to be loaded with USB3 ports.

I would also strongly advise that you add in a spinning drive in addition to the SSD you have in your potential setup.

Years
I'm still pondering if I should get an SSD and install Windows on that but keep my other files. hmm..

On another note, it's time for me to get a new laptop. Like now. I don't really care if the next Windows OS comes out this year (which is really doubtful), but my current laptop is now at a state where when it starts up, the BiOS shows a "bad battery" message, and replacing the battery is like $100. No joke.

Years
How old is your laptop?

How did you get that kind of money? job?

Alexander Nicholi

Years
I'm still pondering if I should get an SSD and install Windows on that but keep my other files. hmm..
I'd advise getting a small SSD that's just big enough for your OS and games, and then getting a 3TB HDD on USB3 to put all of your media onto. That's what I'm doing ;P

I would also strongly advise that you add in a spinning drive in addition to the SSD you have in your potential setup.
^, except 1.5TB until the 4TB becomes as cheap. :)

How did you get that kind of money? job?
Heheheheheheheheh… I have connections with folk. That's really all you need to know.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
If you intend on playing the latest games, you got to put in a graphics card, or 2 if you have the budget to do so.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
If you intend on playing the latest games, you got to put in a graphics card, or 2 if you have the budget to do so.

Ah, the item I forgot. I had in mind whatever the latest pretty is in ATI Radeon.

I will say that I've about had it with my CPU/GPU combo on my notebook. Dual-core AMD @ 1.4 GHz and a low-line ATI/AMD GPU, anyone?

Years
The laptop is going on five years old.. it was my Christmas gift back in 2009, when Windows 7 was still a fairly brand new operating system.

Get a new one then.

Meanwhile, my family back in Korea finally threw out our 12 year old desktop, which still worked with Windows Me.

Heheheheheheheheh… I have connections with folk. That's really all you need to know.

Hmm... what could it be... I get it.

Years
I honestly thought Korea was more in-tune with the times than that. I don't even see those things in thrift shops anymore! o_O

Well, my family isn't the representation of entirety of south Korea... even then we rarely used it for good reason (my father and sister both have laptops)

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Three blue screens in a row, with one of them being MEMORY_MANAGEMENT?

Time to check the RAM modules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back