• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Tic-Tac Takumi,
A wrath that's really boomy,
He dresses like a drake,
You want a beefcake?
Douse the fire, yo,
'Cause it's Tic-Tac Takumi,
And he don't like meat fumey!

:3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Alright, but I'm the best egg-beater in the state! My cakes are so fluffy, they make sheep jealous. :3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. x3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
You? I'm Lilizuki the White!

"She was sent by a mere prudent plan of the angelic Valar or governors; but Authority had taken up this plan and enlarged it, at the moment of its failure. 'Naked I was sent back – for a brief time, until my task is done'. Sent back by whom, and whence? Not by the 'gods' whose business is only with this embodied world and its time; for she passed 'out of thought and time'."

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Lord of the Rings! Referring to the White after defeating the Balrog in the Mines of Moria and returning no longer as the Grey.

Or, in my case, Claire-Bear.

Years

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ? It must be the time zones because every time I come on here there is like a page of the most random stuff in this thread.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
The he** do you take me for?

I'm gonna rest up & restore my energy so I can battle someone tomorrow. That person better be strong. *looks at Lili before walking away*

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
*smiles and waves as ShinyDiamond walks away, walks away, like you know he does* :3

Back