• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Shadows of Orre (M) OOC + SU

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Haha daisuke. That's Yuki's lil sister alright, well, the 1/4 of her that is still alive. Then theres the eight of her thats the completely demonic one, and then theres another quarter thats simply mad, and thats the one Yuki knew from being a kid. In-fact this Maya is probably the nicest of em all :)

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
I see. That's.. interesting. I'd hate to see her at her worst. Especially since she is.. you know.. kind of demonic, and can rip a person's throat out. But in all honesty, that is kind of awesome. And disgusting at the same token.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Meh her worst will probably just destroy half the earth, but that could probably only happen if she gets really really angry. JUST SAYING but hint for you Sheraku, you may have Team Rocket's next assignment - you never know, demonic powers could be used as a weapon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
I'm new here. Got referred to the RP section here from a friend on another RP site. Are you still accepting?

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Oo! Oo! I'll witness it at least! Brian has a lifelong vendetta against TR (and others), so that might lead to some interesting dialogue, haha.

I'll have my next post up tonight. Sorry about the wait errybody.

Years
@Prints Avoid: Indeed! Get your SU up for inspection, and I'm sure you'll get in. I'm thinking you'll be the last to get accepted, though. Thanks for the interest!

-and unless Pizzaz shows up soon, might just give the reservation to somebody else, before officially closing Sign-Ups.

@Anyone/Everyone: GC simply stands for GameCube, don't think too hard into it, haha.

@Nate: Thanks for the heads up there, I suppose I can let you slide with adding Yuki to your roster, just be sure to put up his SU before hand. I'm also sure everyone will "hate Seth 4ever" once he partakes in the Colosseum, people probably won't be tossing it aside as easily as last time either, just remember what Seth does, he's known, and has been known to do.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol GC. Didn't even think of Gamecube, that went right over my head.

Also, Dalex will not be as.... nice (Don't know the word) this time around. You can consider him good or bad.. depending on how you see him lol. I will not say more than that.

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Hah, you guys all know each others' characters. I feel lonely /wrist

Forreal though, I guess I'll just build up Brian's rep like you all must have for your respective characters.

Years
@ACID: Don't worry about it, most of our characters are revamped, so what we think we know, we may not. Also I must point out much like Daisuke, yet in an entirely different sort, I like your style of writing very much. Long, yet entertaining, detailed exquisitely, and rather, humorous thus far.

@Iceman: I'm sure in it's simplicity it went over most heads. Also looking forward to seeing Dalex in action. Gunna put up a post for Kumori soon, maybe she'll bump into him, maybe not. You kinda made him blend in well with the crowd.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I tried my best lol. The only thing that might make him stick out is the blood red coat. Which I don't recall anyone ever wearing red in the Orre games Lol.

Last edited:
Years
@Iceman: A few of the characters had red hair...and red accenting on their cloths. There's just the shaded son of the main bad guy on Gale of Darkness that wore a long red coat. Can't remember any names, been awhile since I've played 'em.

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Dude, thanks! That's a pretty big compliment because I was kinda butthurt by Daisuke's vocabulary...cause I can't write like that, hahah...

And don't worry, they won't stay as long for...uh...long. I tend to go on and on before having other characters to interact with.

**** I gotta remember that I only have 14 posts on this website and people don't know me yet. I'm not actually butthurt by it, Daisuke. I meant I dig it a lot, just to clarify.

Last edited:
Years
Haha, no problem! I know how you feel about Daisuke's vocab. *jealousy sets in* My posts tend to get shorter when in conversation as well, which you may soon notice by my last. Still I try to elaborate them as much as possible, but I myself am not too adept at writing in general. Pretty blocky and to the point, yet still entertaining enough to be one of my favorite things to do..Write (Primarily RP) and Draw OCs (For RPs).

KarmaOver9000

That One Guy
Years
Just to let you know, I will be doing quick reply's until i get home from california.
Its a little rough but i will be home at least late monday thats when i will start writing big and checking in every hour or so.

Years
It's all good, so long as your IC posts are more than the 'site required' 100 words you won't get much complaints, and even then, probably just a heads up.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Swimming Swimming. So is the plan to get into the Colluseum now, or is it to witness a killing? (And if we go to the Colluseum that will make things far more interesting..... Because there will be TWO MAYA'S DUN DUN DUUUUN! I want people to get confused between the two and start hating on Maya for the things she didn't do. She's probably just a ditto

Okay posted on Maya's behalf, now for her alter ego to emerse from, the depths of the first page of the ooc, time to make an SU for Yuki!

Name: Yuki

Personality: Yuki has a calm manner a negative atitude to most things, being the type of guy who complains about every little thing, despite this he is great for conversations once you get to know him, being silent and awkward if you don't. He never really shows overwhelming emotions such as love or excitement, but can definitely show happiness now and then. He is often viewed as a bit of a shut in, considering he does a lot of work in his own home doing research into dimension jumping. He has always been obsessed in getting to another dimension, his own dimension where he came from due to it being far nicer than the desolate plains of the desert where he lives. Yuki is often cold-hearted and unfair to people when he is angry or upset, otherwise he would be very rational when it comes to arguments, and generally doesn't take sides unless it is something he strongly believes in. In a sense Yuki is quite the bland character on the outside, yet so much happens on the inside. Ugh do you want more personality or not coz I cannot be boffed.

History/Misc. Information: Blabble blabble born and raised Ah screw dat thats not important

Appearance: You know I forgot, except the fact he has ginger hair and looks slightly like Kyo from Fruits Basket.

Pokemon: Lucario Gallade Leafeon Ampharos, Skarmory, And S SURPRISE FOR LAIGHTERE

WORK IN PROGRESS

Last edited:

YourMindOnACID

Mustaine for prez \m/
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
How about both? People should could totally die on our way there.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I thought we were gonna stay away from the demonic stuff lol. Oh well. Doesn't bother me, but I am not going to get into as much this time lol.

Years
The Colosseum doesn't open until tomorrow (In-Game) as today's matches have been concluded at the start. I'm sure Yuki will play a role on the Smaller Demonic-side of the RP as well, being it's in his job description. Worry not as Pandora won't be making an appearance, though, to pester the group as he done so before.

Back