• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Chosen Destiny

How good is CDest, now, in your opinion?

• EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Uh, GREAT! Keep on going!

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Uh, I suggest that you need to improve, BIG TIME!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?! You call this a game?!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Your game is very impressive. What pokemon are u going to use? Could u show us an image of a party pokemon. So we know what pokemon we can exepect to see. Also can i suggest you have a big town with skyscrappers ( like Sliph.co) to show the difference between rural and urban? As in pokemion not all the houses were short! Well thats just my opinion.

_ Lone Eevee

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Lone Eevee -
Great Suggestion, I'll try making a BIG city...I'll name it....uh...yes VermiliRod, if you look back, you would see an old version of Vermilirod, I'll Redo it and make it look Saffron styled! Thanks, For now you start out with Torchic, Totodile and Bulbasaur.
Why I used mixed regions not sticking to one, because:
a) torchic's my fav, well Blaziken is
b)could use a little more variety.

I am thinking of addind custom pokemon, Lone Eevee, can you help in making custom pokemon sprites?

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Peekimon said:
Lone Eevee -
Great Suggestion, I'll try making a BIG city...I'll name it....uh...yes VermiliRod, if you look back, you would see an old version of Vermilirod, I'll Redo it and make it look Saffron styled! Thanks, For now you start out with Torchic, Totodile and Bulbasaur.
Why I used mixed regions not sticking to one, because:
a) torchic's my fav, well Blaziken is
b)could use a little more variety.

I am thinking of addind custom pokemon, Lone Eevee, can you help in making custom pokemon sprites?

Thanks. I would love to help with the sprtes but im not very good at them. So im sorry but its a no cause they would be rubbish and ruin ur brillinat game if u were to use them. Im just better at suggesting things to you. Custom Pokemon would be brilliant as there are many people here who are great at making them. I was looking through a topic and i saw on on a sig. Eevee and Ninetales custom. And such. Also ur dynamic windows very good. And how will u catch a pokemon - same as gba? Also in a big city you could do an underground taht runs from the bottom of the city to another area. What do you think? Also i the underground you could catch Dark pokemon.

Tahst just what i think anyway

_ Lone eevee

EDIT: You could always request ur custom spirtes here

MOONLIGHT POOCHYENA REQUEST CUSTOM SPIRTES HERE ( CLICK ME )

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
I WILL think about them:
Catching pokemon...hmm...how about this, like in R/s, you withdraw your pokemon to do trainer options like throwing pokeballs.
Underground station? I'll see what I can do.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Sorry to Double Post, but Update!

++==UPDATE==++
Here's the new Buy Menu(not finished yet) (thx virtual) The window Skin by me.
In attachment
1) When you talk to the guy in the mart. (ignore the youngster)
2) When buying.
Enjoy & Comments please.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice screens using the buy/sell. However, aren't the names of the items meant to go on top of those ---------- lines in the window?

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Yeah, they are...but I don't think it's possible to get it perfect since the windowskin zooms in on the items.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Yeah, what Jeff said. It's hard, but I'll try to make the ---- under the words. Thanks for your comment, though!

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
I just tried to do the item background but it's almost impossible to get it perfect. The description box shrinks it and the item box enlarges it.

Well, keep it up!

~Jeff

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
EDit in bold
Mini Update:
There will be an entertainment device for just your entertainment called the "PED" aka Pok?mon Entertainment Device.
You could do stuff like watch TV and surf "ONLINE" with an integrated "WWW"...
Here are options currently in thought:
PED TV
PED.Net
Why i told this so everyone might know and so nobody will use my ideas, name, etc.
More soon.:.:.:.

The Pokegear thingy needs a name, which i'm thinking of right now...

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
UPDATE!!!!
Well, the PED, is now called the Pok?mon Device, aka Pok?Dev.
I've decided to change the name, because...uh...the PED has only two options, so , i've decided to integrate it with the Pok?Dev.
(In attachment)
You'll find an early version of the Pok?Dev. I've managed to code the basic layout and it will have a different window skin from the others.
The code by me. Enjoy :P

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Yeah, i found it useless to have one menu option with only 2 options...

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Mini Update:
Just felt like showing this. When you follow someone around who tells you about the basic places in pokemon....hmm....9th gym?....
(in attachment)

Back