• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Totally spaced posting pics of my collection of things on here... OOPS

The Spitfire poster is hand-painted, while the other posters are prints.
The Lyra drawing was done by me completely in pen. :3

Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Minerva said:
I have the 2014 Calendar too! I kept 2012's and 2013's calendar because I really love the images on there, so I use them all as wall posters instead. :P I have two blind bag figurines and a lot of pony figurines when they were featured in McDonalds. I wish they'd go back again so I can have a valid excuse to buy a happy meal lmaooo.

First off...
Spoiler:

Minerva said:
Not too early to get started on your collection, buddy. :D When I was getting started on MLP the first thing I did was ponify my computer with Twilight Sparkle. Then I went to Hot Topic and bought a Rainbow Dash necklace, in which I no longer have sadly. :(

Awww.... I have a second Rainbow Dash cm necklace I got from WeLoveFine.
If you want it, you can have it. Actually, that metal emblem give me an idea for the club emblem.

Good heavens! That is a lot of PONY. I have thirteen shirts in my dresser, I found and counted. Speaking of drawings I should go back to drawing ponies....don't know what stopped me? Probably life problems...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
First off...
Spoiler:

Poor Applejack, looks like she really is worst pony.

Speaking of Applejack:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Time for my 2 in 1 spoiler! Finally up to date on the latest episodes. :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

First off...
Spoiler:

tumblr_inline_msl02gmEUw1s2qwwd.gif

RELEASE DATE PLEASE. My credit card is ready.

Shhmew

Years
Oh gosh. I thought I was finally caught up after the Breezies episode but it seems another has already aired x.x Haven't watched that one, I may not get around to it for a few days.

But for the Breezies episode:
Spoiler:

Also, all dat MLP merch! It's very cute~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You got a week to catch up, darling! :)

Still jelly of the pony merch from above. It's like...omg I just WANT IT.

Anyways, I wanted to go ahead and discuss something that's...also within the fandom. Anyone listen to brony music artists? If so, who do you listen to? I just listened to this song from a friend of mine and it's really amazing.

Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Maud Pie Summary

"After finding out that her sister, Maud, is planning a visit to Ponyville, Pinkie Pie is ecstatic and looks forward to her sister meeting her best friends, but the other ponies having trouble making friends with Maud after meeting her in person."

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So I guess Inky and Blinky Pie are not...really canon anymore? Or did I get their names wrong? Or Pinkie has yet another sister maybe? There's so much to speculate towards this episode. omg.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Sneaky Pebbles: MLP Edition

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This episode answered some of my questions. :D

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Today I stumbled upon a store nearby Palm Spring that sells Japanese merchandise, and it was selling TY Beanies of the Mane Six. Each cost $8, but I only bought Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, because I'm saving my money for something else after buying a large Bowser plushie, which cost $59, from the same store. I'll buy the other three ponies eventually; can't leave the other elements of harmony hanging.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
For Whom the Sweetie Belle's Toils Summary
"When Sweetie Belle becomes angry with Rarity for stealing her spotlight, she deliberately sabotages a costume for one of Rarity's most elite clients. Later that night, Sweetie Belle is paid a visit by Luna in her dreams."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Today I stumbled upon a store nearby Palm Spring that sells Japanese merchandise, and it was selling TY Beanies of the Mane Six. Each cost $8, but I only bought Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, because I'm saving my money for something else after buying a large Bowser plushie, which cost $59, from the same store. I'll buy the other three ponies eventually; can't leave the other elements of harmony hanging.

Glad to see you are starting a collection of beanie ponies! $8 isn't that bad...compared to $10-12 bucks at other stores that I've seen. I'd go for that! Plus, that's $50 that I could spend as well. :D

For Whom the Sweetie Belle's Toils Summary
"When Sweetie Belle becomes angry with Rarity for stealing her spotlight, she deliberately sabotages a costume for one of Rarity's most elite clients. Later that night, Sweetie Belle is paid a visit by Luna in her dreams."

This is like "Sleepless in Ponyville" all over again, it seems...like how Scootaloo was paid a visit by Luna in her dreams as well. I really like how this is a Sweetie Belle/Rarity episode once again because we're overdue for one since season 2 I believe.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Did anyone heard the news about a boy being bullied for bring his MLP backpack to school, and his parents told him not to bring it ever again? It's really tragic, and it shows how kids have no respect to good quality.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Updated the news in the OP, guys. New Trixie Vinyl Figure is now available for pre-purchase on WeLoveFine. It looks...GORGEOUS.

Did anyone heard the news about a boy being bullied for bring his MLP backpack to school, and his parents told him not to bring it ever again? It's really tragic, and it shows how kids have no respect to good quality.

I was going to bring this up yesterday but I was just... too infuriated about it. It was the school that prohibited him to bring the backpack, not the parents if I recall correctly. It's really frustrating that some schools nowadays are not taking as much action than they should to combat bullying and punishing the bullies themselves. Now they're just doing the complete opposite. It's also discriminating because they're not letting the boy express himself through his interests.

Social Media bronies are infuriated about this too, they even want to help the poor boy.

Last edited:
Years
18 days and 83 episodes later (plus the movie!), I figured I might as well sign up.

Username: Jamais
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy

Additional Information: For the longest time, I intentionally avoided My Little Pony, because I remember my sister watching some of the older generation stuff, and it was pretty bad. Well, that plus the fact that I'm a guy in his early 20s, so even though I knew it was popular with some people my age, the initial hurdle of just watching was tough to overcome.

A couple weeks ago though, something led me to looking up the names of the main characters on the show, and I figured that was as good a time as any to give it a shot. I wanted to give at least the first two episodes a look, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed them. It wasn't until I was up to the 7th or 8th episode that I realized it was 4 in the morning, and I was hooked. One of the things I've found myself enjoying the more I watch are the songs, with a number of them being quite catchy (I've already downloaded half a dozen of them to my iPod, haha).

As for my favorite pony of the Mane 6, I really liked Fluttershy from the beginning. I can relate to her character, and I'd say my personality is a mix between her and Twilight's, but I never find myself drawn to the lead character in shows, which is probably why I prefer Fluttershy. That, and her "I'd like to be a tree" line is one of my favorites from the series. Granted, I was probably half asleep when I first watched it, but I must've replayed that part 5 or 6 times before continuing with the episode.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, well! I didn't realize you were a fan all this time! Welcome, Brendan~

Jamais said:
It wasn't until I was up to the 7th or 8th episode that I realized it was 4 in the morning, and I was hooked.
saaaaaaaaaaaaaame here bro. I think I stayed up till 6 am one night watching ponies, and I made it through halfway of season 1. It was well worth watching. xD It's also awesome to see someone who's a bigger music fan as myself too! What's your favorite?

Fluttershy kinda became a tree one time though!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
Username: _Wolf_
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: RD [Rainbow Dash]
Additional Information: I found MLP because everyone in school was making fun of it, so I checked it out and fell in love with it! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back