• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Satoshi-Kun, the Quote in yar signature is true =p
*claps to shadow*

I have that Card... Its poor =P But the Image is cool! 8.5/10

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Casty, this is the rate the avatar of the person above, not signature. XD It's ok, everyone makes mistakes! Anyway, the hair is cool. 9/10

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
I know =p
But I thought I was in the other thread... My computer is crazy O.o;;
Anyways, I edited my posts XP 8.5/10

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Posted late, Jolt!
Torchic EX: Ru/Sa Card... I like that card and the illustration is pretty well ^__^ 9/10
Fear my Wally/Emerald Avatar! Muahahahaha! XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I like that manga image. Dont' know whre it's from, but it amkes me grin. The lack of color makes it seem a bit bland though. I give it a 8/10

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
I dont like BurnGreymon or something like that (Im watching Digimon 4... Ugh! O_O *changes channel* XD) 8/10 (Hes a pure imitation of Blaziken XP)

Its Emerald from the Pok?mon Manga...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
not fortunate enough to own any new pokemon manga.

He's Agunimon. Burninggreymon is teh Beast spirit. And what's so wrong with Digimon Season 4? Me likes it! (rescently though I've been considering switching to Bolzard Dragon from Duel Masters. My favorite card!) If emerald is wally, tehn I guess I'll up my rating to 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back