• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
Actually, I did the fixes for saving that are on google and specifically what was linked on the official rijon site, and nothing will allow my gpSP Kai to save besides using save states. I wouldn't actually ask for help online if I didn't run out of options from my own research.

Last edited:

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Actually, I did the fixes for saving that are on google and specifically what was linked on the official rijon site, and nothing will allow my gpSP Kai to save besides using save states. I wouldn't actually ask for help online if I didn't run out of options from my own research.

are the save states compatible with pc emulatort, maybe you can clear that area and then transfer to your psp

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
no, gpSP Kai uses save states that are not compatible with any pc emulator. I tried doing it that way. So now I'm basically just lvling up my pokemon, evolving the ones in the boxes, and making Eagulou Park useless by catching all the varieties of pokemon. Just got 2 Umbreons, 1 Espeon, and 1 Absol tonight. I have 2 of each starter from Johto and Hoenn, minus Mudkip, I cannot find it anywhere. It's getting so boring that I even gambled enough in the Johto region to get a Dratini.....I really want to progress in the game.

Last edited:

Dano_

Nya~
Years
I have a very odd bug to report:

After beating the 7th gym(I've forgotten his name), I went to fight Sheral next, and after losing to her, I somehow ended up at the Pokecenter in Eagulou City, even though I hadn't made it there yet. O.o

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
Where can I find the HM's Strength and Rock Smash? Also where is the 8th Gym? And I've found a bug: When the 7th Gym Leader (Edward) gives you TM30 Shadow Ball, you can't see it in the TM Case.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
hey i have the pokemon rijon adventure beta 2009,can some one tell me if they changed the evulotion by "trade n happiness" to levels or stones cuz i want to make a crobat!

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
I'm not 100% on it, but I believe you can't do either. Crobat can be found in Merson Cave (Revisited) and the trade pokemon, like Golem can be found rarely in higher level areas. Also, there's a clamperl you can trade a venonat for that will evolve when you receive it to one of its 2 evolutions, depending on what's its holding. Hope this helps.

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
I updated my UO gpSP Kai to the latest version, and whenever I talk to Dad in the silph warehouse, instead of just crashing, it says "bad jump 6951aefe (8069a1a)" and then crashes

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
It's still in progress, so there is no final version yet, only the 2009 beta

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
It's on the first post, in a box on the right hand side at the top that says "Download rijonAdventures"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
hey can somone help me: in rijon adventure were can i get a fire attack tm? like flame thrower or any fire attack tm,and when does seedra evolve into kindra what lvl?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
The Flamethrower TM is in the Owsuari City Game Corner for 4,000 coins. I'm not sure where to get a Dragon scale in this game, but I know that you need to trade the Seadra while it is holding one to evolve it into a Kingdra.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
I'm slightly confused on the Gpsp kai stuff.

I play this on my psp as well but is that a bad thing? I know that you are forced to use save states but does that effect the game play of rijon at all?

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
The Flamethrower TM is in the Owsuari City Game Corner for 4,000 coins. I'm not sure where to get a Dragon scale in this game, but I know that you need to trade the Seadra while it is holding one to evolve it into a Kingdra.

where in owsuari city iv been in the game center, who to talk? to theres nothing about tm's there, and r u sure about seedra i heard somthing about this game that they change the trade evulotions to regular lvling evulotions ,and i think i need to get a coin case where to get it???

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
no, gpSP Kai uses save states that are not compatible with any pc emulator. I tried doing it that way. So now I'm basically just lvling up my pokemon, evolving the ones in the boxes, and making Eagulou Park useless by catching all the varieties of pokemon. Just got 2 Umbreons, 1 Espeon, and 1 Absol tonight. I have 2 of each starter from Johto and Hoenn, minus Mudkip, I cannot find it anywhere. It's getting so boring that I even gambled enough in the Johto region to get a Dratini.....I really want to progress in the game.

you obviously didn't do it right, because it works perfectly for me. Open the config with notepad, add the name, and change the name of your ROM to what you added in the config.

Omegadragoonx0

Rijon Adventures Addict
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
Did that before and after I updated to the new version. I did everything I was supposed to and still won't work. I even just redid it and renamed the save states, the .sav, and the rom to what's posted on the rijon error codes page, and still get error code 00003.

Last edited:
Back