• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A spider was creeping up on me in the shower

Sirfetch’d

I would have done the same thing tbh. Either that or I would have passed out :(

I have arachnophobia really bad :< If anyone else has this, you know how bad it is to see a spider.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
For all you know, had you let it bite you you'd have become Spiderman.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
Nah, Batman just has money.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I feel more empathy for certain inanimate objects than I do for bugs and spiders, so no, imo.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Some spiders are actually cute, you know. :<

...Not that I would want one near me.
Belly rubs!!!
Spoiler:

Reactions: Sun
Years
Well maybe the spider wanted to go down the drain. I heard of a song about a spider that climbed up a water spout, got washed out by rain, then redeemed itself on its second attempt. It's a pretty weird track, but that's how our culture works I suppose...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
This spider was a perv anyway, so no, you are not the bad person here.
omg I know right!

I can attract spiders but not people what the

Well maybe the spider wanted to go down the drain. I heard of a song about a spider that climbed up a water spout, got washed out by rain, then redeemed itself on its second attempt. It's a pretty weird track, but that's how our culture works I suppose...
He probably made it back out to be honest. I dare not to wander into the bathroom anytime soon in fear of my safety. And by safety I mean my home as I will burn the house down.

I once heard of a story about an angry wolf who blew houses down. I don't think I have enough strength for that though

Maybe if I was spiderman

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Oh god I did that before, and it came crawling back out like 2 weeks later, after I had long forgotten about it. Probably would have been best to just kill it, who knows if it'll come crawling back out when you least expect it :x

Years
I would have done the same thing tbh. Either that or I would have passed out :(

I have arachnophobia really bad :< If anyone else has this, you know how bad it is to see a spider.

Arachnophobia is just a politer way of saying that spiders are too cool for you to feel comfortable around. There is one species in particular where the newborns utterly eat their mother. The generosity of a mother like that is truly moving. How good is yours?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Arachnophobia is just a politer way of saying that spiders are too cool for you to feel comfortable around. There is one species in particular where the newborns utterly eat their mother. The generosity of a mother like that is truly moving. How good is yours?
Why am I now picturing humans being born like that?

please god why nO

Although imagine how much $$$ we could make if we turned that into a horror movie

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
My mother is not nice enough to let that happen, so I've gained a little bit of respect for spiders already.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Oh god I did that before, and it came crawling back out like 2 weeks later, after I had long forgotten about it. Probably would have been best to just kill it, who knows if it'll come crawling back out when you least expect it :x

You know what the worst thing in the world is? When you see a spider and go to spray it or move it and you turn your head for LITERALLY one second and you look back and it's gone.

They know THEY KNOW.

Back