• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was playing a video game and on PC heh. As I said, I honestly didn't even know it was on.

I'll be getting off here soon, but I'll be back later. T:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I was watching Kenan and Kal instead of the oscars. They're on like at 4 in the morning over here.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, I don't think 12:58 (I forget what time zone you're in) qualifies as morning!

Well. I finished getting most of my work done early today. T: Now I don't know what to do with my free time. I could be productive- I could study or get more work done. Or I could play video games and waste my time taking pictures of stray cats. Yeah, I think I'll go with the second one.

Edit/
Hey, Kura. Good job. Buns are overrated.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Haha, i'm in mountain time. And it was earlier when I posted that I swear.

No! Photograph those stray cats!

I ate a burger just the other day... but I used butter toast as buns. :x

Good evening then Kuuuuuura!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha perhaps if the most playful one is around, I'll get some pictures of her. I end up with some really odd pictures when I take photos while they're playing.
Spoiler:

That sounds like it would be good...but only if you want to have a heart attack. c:

Crux

Evermore
Years
That picture is amazing. X)
How do you even take a picture like that?

Yup, TAKE THAT ARTERIES!!

There there Lj... look at the bright side, in about a week you'll have to do it all over again. :)

Yes! I have now perfected leaping through my arms when my hands are tied.
…wow... I need to get a life. And hobbies that aren't centered around my being arrested. :I

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I really don't know. He was trying to attack the yarn and I was taking pictures of him. Then when I put the SD card into the computer to get a better look at them, I found that. :?

Interesting hobby you've got there haha. Planning on getting arrested anytime soon? ;D

I'm still around, but trying to figure out what's wrong with the drawing program on my computer. Guess it's time to learn how to use Photoshop.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Autodesk Sketchbook Xpress 2011. It came free with my tablet (Bamboo Pen and Touch, I think?). For now, I'll just have to use Photoshop, which is actually less confusing than the other programs I have (short of the one I normally use).

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't completely know how to use it, honestly. But I know enough to be able to draw normally. T: I only know how to do any kind of effects on a different program.
Even at that, it's only generic stuff like this
Spoiler:

Sorry, it was previously uploaded to Facebook and the quality was murdered. D:

Now I'm going to open that program and start playing with special effects haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back