• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

EmilieAutumn

Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
Years
OH My Goth!!! I love this hack!!! Is my favorite!!! Wesley, congratulations for you and your team!!!

Amoooo esse hack de paixão!!! *---*
Heydragon, esse pokemon é lindooo!!!

Facelift

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
This hack is great; it's also a nice chance for me to see some of the 5th gen pokes.
The only thing I'd really complain about is the fact that it's easy.
Great work!

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
this is one of the best games i have ever played i love the storyline,tiles,sprites. i would recommend everyone to play this game. the only thing i wish was different about this game would be that there is no fakemon, if fakemon was in this game it would be my favorite game period.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
Whenever i apply the patch to a Ruby rom, i just get a white screen in VBA. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

nvm i got it...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Please excuse my ignorance on the matter but if all the pokemon have third gen movepools then what about the fourth and fifth gen pokemon movepools?

For example, Spiritomb learns Dark Pulse at level 49 but that is a fourth gen move. So is there a third gen move to replace that one or does Spiritomb not learn a move at 49?

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
Please excuse my ignorance on the matter but if all the pokemon have third gen movepools then what about the fourth and fifth gen pokemon movepools?

For example, Spiritomb learns Dark Pulse at level 49 but that is a fourth gen move. So is there a third gen move to replace that one or does Spiritomb not learn a move at 49?

well i guess all aren't included... incredibly hard scripting and animating battle seens..... So much to think about.... animations..... effects..... I was surprised that wesley managed to replace an entire HM move in the game i.e flash with lava surf..... Geez the amount of scripting right there scares me.... no wonder you only have to us it once..... Else the bugs-he would have spent around the same amount of time solving bugs as he took scripting the game

treecko's awesomeness

Treecko Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Question: Whenever I try to open the patched file on my emulator, only a blank white screen comes up. And I know it's not the emulator or the ROM because all my other hacks play fine with the same ROM.

EDIT: Never mind, searched the thread and figured it out.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
I was wondering if there was a way to get Ice Smash again, I deleted it off my HM slave, and now I can't pass the underground path.

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
maybe "yes" sonicblaze says he will make platinum x version
I was just about to ask that question, due to the current sideshow project of FireRed 649 and all. Definitely looks like LP was almost made for that, IMO. XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2012
Can i ask a simple question ? can i find your game on the wedsite RomStation ? because i got a little of difficulty to even play the game -_- or even open the game or how to do that. ... i am so ashame of myself ....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
is the best game I ever played

Wesley hope to continue and do other greeeeeaaattt games!!!!!

you can catch in the safari zone in central city

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
@AyakaChan
You have to click on the .rar file to play it.

Also, in Lauren, I keep battling this trainer and the game freezes when I battle her.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I've defeated the Zhery league and now in Lauren...I'm on the Ricyan City badge but I can't find ANY of the zoo pokemon, whether it be Shinx, Snorlax, or Steelix. Well, actually, I CAUGHT a wild Snorlax north of Kosaka City but I don't even know if that's what I'm supposed to do. Are there like, overworld sprites that I have to talk to to go back to the zoo, or do I just catch them? All help would be appreciated, thanks.

P.S. I read that Steelix was on the water route of 505...but I can't seem to find anything there but Tentacruel.

treecko's awesomeness

Treecko Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Well, I'm stuck. I beat the last Zhery gym, made it through victory road, and when I reached the dive spot at the end, it says I don't have the gym badge needed to dive. Help?

Back