• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
Nope lol

The person below me has never ATE an edible product made by pokemon!

(For example I remember the pokemon cereal they had for a short time, and i'm sure they have pokemon candy. lol I wonder what a rare candy tastes like......)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I'm guessing that's a personal story? xD
And no, I haven't ^^;

The next person has never competively battled 'mons.

SIN1488

Years
False, I did but only recently when I played Crystal again, because when I was a kid I never thought to save before the legendaries/rare encounters so I usually killed them off...

The person below me has never gotten so excited or pissed off at their game that they spit all over the screen by accident when yelling at it

XD

Jijaba

I may seem dark,but I`m nice!
Years
False;I get mad at my game(s) when I loose/faint

The person below me has never played pokemon at recess before.

SIN1488

Years
False, pretty sure I brought my Yellow version.......

The person below me has never thought about what a bidoof must taste like as a burger..............

ninjakid230

ninja of the night....
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
well of course when i read that i did so....

false
it might be kind of good........

the person below me has never........ meant to blow into the pokemon cartrige but accidentally spit into it

SIN1488

Years
False, it had spread to 3 of my pokes, but I never noticed until it was already cured :C

The person below has never wished that Magikarps splash did something more.......

Years
False. I hate training magikarps so splash SHOULD do something more.

The person below me has never thought having a crush on pokemon anime characters is weird since they're all 10 years old.

Years
The person below me has never thought having a crush on pokemon anime characters is weird since they're all 10 years old.

False. Officer Jenny. Nurse Joy. And how old is Gardenia anyhoo?
The person below has never wished that Magikarps splash did something more.......

False. I have wished such a thing.

TPBM has never experienced "Card Pop" via Pokemon TCG for Game Boy Color's Infrared connection.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
Years
True. Besides the red gyrados in silver, I've ever even OWNED a shiny, much less hatched one!

The person below me has never tried to take on the elite four with an all-bidoof team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back