• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gijinka Academy ( Revived ) OOC

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
More importantly, and this from a pure non-IC perspective, we already have the players separated into 3 different houses, with only up to 4 players in each house, it hardly makes sense anymore to split them up into gender-allocated dorms as well.

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
sorry for not posting. School and stuff have been completely destroying my life right now. >_<

I'll post today in a few hours I hope.

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
still dealing with RL crap over here. Graduation is in two days and I'm desperately trying not to fail AP Gov't xD

I have like a 55 in there and I'm finishing up some tests I did really really really bad on.

Years
Any places left?

Name: Kate Armitage
Appearance: Kate is a tall girl with long flaming hair and pale skin. She wears light coloured clothes and her eyes are a deep red. She has a flaming tail that she can easily curve around her whole body. She is fast at running because of her horselike feet.
Personality: She is easily angered and can burn anyone who she doesn't know. Unlike a Ponyta, she doesn't need to be tamed as she is part human. If someone tries to ride on her, she gets annoyed and even if its her friend she will burn them.
History: She was born with long flaming hair, but no one knew why. Her family only found out on her ninth birthday when two gijinkas came and visited her, and told her family about the gijinka world. They wanted to send her to a gijinka primary school for her last few years, but the only one nearby had been closed down. On her eleventh birthday, they found Gijinka Academy, and sent her there with only a case full of school items and her flaming rock from her birthday where she had first realised she was a gijinka.
Pokemon: Ponyta
Abilities: She can run quickly and jump two meters high.
Other: She is more friendly with boys than girls.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Assuming this rp is still running, could i reserve a spot in the Tepig Red dorm, i'll (hopefully) have my Sign up in by tomorrow.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Well deva vu, this is exactly what happened to the first gijinka academy. I'll try to post something in a few hours, assuming everyone still wants to continue with this RP

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Oy! Rafael! FYI I posted in the IC if you've noticed. I even gave you a cue. Can you post so we can get this RP flowing again?

Everyone else, I may have directed my post towards Rafael, but you should post too. If you've gotten bored of this RP, say so. Otherwize..
POST!!!!

Back