• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh man, I hate those themes. The headers are always really pretty and nice to look at, but they're very distracting. Let's Fly Together would be amazing with a smaller header.

I made a big stink over a smaller header for New Directions (totally would have used it if it just had a smaller header, liked EVERYTHING else about it) but Nick never did one so I didn't end up using it. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I was. I don't really remember any significant changes though, because I saw the header and was like "nope not using this".

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I'd love to be around to enjoy this for a bit, but I got back to class today and I have things to do... Does anyone know how long this will last? Only today?=

Years
Wouldn't it be fun if this could be an option that stuck around, like something you could turn on or off in the control panel? Totally impractical, but still fun.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I had forgotten about this. I don't think I'll be around here much today haha. No use trying to chat on DCC if you don't know who is who.

-Jess/Slender

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, but few people are even conversing. Just a bunch of nearly-spam posts about the prank. I wasn't bothered by it last night when this was still new, but now DCC is just being wasted, imo.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It always is on AF.

Actually lately, it just always is.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
For a bit, but if nobody posts because of that, then it won't turn around and become a proper chit-chat again. I mean if you want to see change, then you gotta do something about it yourself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Watch the actual discussion turn into one of the topics the DCC always cycles through.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Which would be weather, Pokémon, and anime, right?

....I'm not going to help on that because I'm watching adorable episodes of Best Wishes right now. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Which would be weather, Pokémon, and anime, right?

....I'm not going to help on that because I'm watching adorable episodes of Best Wishes right now. :3

Ahhh reminds me that I need to get caught up. I've been looking at screencaps so I know kind of what's been happening but other than that I've gotten behind because of lack of a laptop. But it's okay because a friend and I have a thread going on DW with Cilan and Ash ~

Years
It always is on AF.

Actually lately, it just always is.

Well yeah, it's april fools

Yes, but few people are even conversing. Just a bunch of nearly-spam posts about the prank. I wasn't bothered by it last night when this was still new, but now DCC is just being wasted, imo.

Y'all need to chillax and have some fun. The topic is what it is, for now at least. It's only one day a year.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ahhh reminds me that I need to get caught up. I've been looking at screencaps so I know kind of what's been happening but other than that I've gotten behind because of lack of a laptop. But it's okay because a friend and I have a thread going on DW with Cilan and Ash ~
ah yes catch up catch up it's getting intense. :D although honestly this arc is a bit faster-paced than it could have been. :|

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ah yes catch up catch up it's getting intense. :D although honestly this arc is a bit faster-paced than it could have been. :|
Ahhh Best Wishes and its funky pacing. :( It's disappointing that they made this arc so short; I think the filler arc after this might be longer since we're still gonna have like... five months to go before x/y.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Last time I watched a Pokemon episode (the new ones) was when Ash was entering his second gym. I have a lot of catching up to do, but uuuugh irl stop kicking my toosh man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back