• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Lol, no worries it's not like Evan will be in there either. :P

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Ma'am I do declayuh, if yall wuh tuh join Youkai Academy you would be a Succubus.

@ Shayshay, keep it up, I love priscilla already, I can't wait for her and Will to meet...as long as Ginny's NOT around, because then she'll see his emotions and she might say something out loud and oh my no. Course it's probably pretty obvious to her anyways by how flustered he gets XD.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Ma'am I do declayuh, if yall wuh tuh join Youkai Academy you would be a Succubus.

@ Shayshay, keep it up, I love priscilla already, I can't wait for her and Will to meet...as long as Ginny's NOT around, because then she'll see his emotions and she might say something out loud and oh my no. Course it's probably pretty obvious to her anyways by how flustered he gets XD.

Let's stay on topic -- and Ginny is always around.

(http://rosariovampire.wikia.com/wiki/Kurumu_Kurono)

Sephear

Years
Ahhh Kurumu, my blue haired beauty as well as a BBB I only wish-Dammit Mac! It's that stuff that gets me off topic! If only Rosario had more to the anime.

Anywhoo I wonder if the nurse (I keep forgetting her name for some reason) Will have any complaints, if she does of course Will...um will ignore her until he gets in the room. The way he sees it the school trolled him by rooming him with a girl so he has no qualms about trolling them back =P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll be having Bastian post part 3 of our joint post since I'll be away both saturday and sunday! Selena will begin having thirst problems that even the gallon she took isn't enough to satisfy her thirst.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Just a warning that some posts are dangerously close to the point of pain and indecency[/b].

(AKA, close to 100 words).

Joint posts, descriptions, delving in to your characters thoughts, etc.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I finally got a post out. Alicea finally made it to the pool. But unfortunately until her temperature returns to normal she is in no fit state to swim. X3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Is nobody going to take notice of Manchester? Oh well. I guess I'll just have him walk inside the classroom, take a few look, managed to control an element one way or another and have him return to the his room. Is that okay? :)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Ermahgerd, people post so fast here o.o
Anyways, I'm still alive! Still sorting out that joint post with Chili but it shouldn't take long to be posted :3
Apologies for my tardiness :]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
The pool has too many people! Well then, Manchester the circus dude will head there. Now what to element to control. Hmm.

EDIT: There. @Nideous: Now you got Manchester to talk to with. HA FOR BEING TOO SHY THAT'S WHAT YOU GET HA

Last edited:
Years
Hey how did I do on that last post? I put more of me into Kyle with the whole culture loving thing how did I do just u know introducing his interest.

Sephear

Years
Good post! Still a little short, but not much is going on right now, the only advice I could give is try to find a way to lengthen your posts a bit even if more doesn't necessarily happen, such as with exposition or inner monologues.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It is a bit short, it might be best to try a minimum of two paragraphs really.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
HAR HAR HAR Just made my first post and it's very short and dreadful and will make your eyes bleed because of how lame it is!

Yah, posted, although it's not that much of a great post :p

EDIT: Also, Yes, Dominic just saw Grace, Joint Post incoming!

Sephear

Years
Nice post Beats! I'm still just sitting here until it's time for Will to annoy Ginny with his presence again and/or meet an asian boy who can mess with people's emotions =D

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Okay, so I'm just going ahead and placing what I have done so far. I've almost finished the appearance and the history will be done tomorrow.

Full Name: Eden Ildraza

Appearance:

Eden is pretty average in size, standing at 5' 8" and weighing around 150 pounds. His skin is rather tan considering his background, but most of that stems from his Native American blood. As typical of many people with Native American blood his hair is thick and black. By far the most unusual thing about him physically is his eyes. They resemble an infrared version of the nebula known as the Eye of God, meaning that the irises are a dusty, glittering blue-green, while his pupils are unnaturally red with the brightest point of red being the very center of the pupil. Additionally, his eyes are an effect of his ability and for a better understanding of Eden's eyes click on Eye of God.

His clothing is traditionally navy blue. Currently he is wearing an open-faced plaid shirt stylized in purple and navy blue. Under his shirt he wears a contrasting white T-shirt. His pants are basic black slacks and his shoes are some black and white low-top sneakers.

History:

To understand Eden one must understand his heritage. Dreamweavers have been a long standing tradition among Native Americans, as their shamanistic beliefs have always been rooted in dreamscapes. Eden's family, on his mother's side, has a long lineage of Dreamweavers. His grandfather in particular was a highly respected Dreamweaver, having been able to summon a giant eagle that could bestow tranquility to all that saw it. This legacy was one that Eden's mother, whom the ability skipped, was unable to live up to, which led to her fleeing her homeland. Once she left she met Eden's father and eventually Eden was born.

Eden's childhood was far from normal. Most people saw his eyes and wondered if he was sick, though his mother and father knew it was related to his being a Dreamweaver. The kids he grew up around inherited their parent's distant attitudes. This made it harder for Eden to actually connect with anyone of similar age as him. His isolation continued up until he was about eight, after which he began hearing voices. At the time he had thought it to be unusual, as did anybody that heard him talking to these voices. It wasn't until about a year later that he learned it was a little cartoony cat that went by the name Del Irium. The first time they had met was when Eden realized he was truly different.

It was a rather normal day, well, it was actually night time. Eden had been rather tired, but for some reason he had trouble sleeping. Once he was finally able to get to sleep his dreams revolved around the voices. They had told him to wake up on several occasions, but Eden ignored the pleas. Eventually, he woke up on his own, but something was floating in the room. A rather creepy looking cat with a disturbingly wide smile stared at Eden, and eventually it started up a conversation. When Eden asked what it was it simply replied that it was a dream. Six years passed, and Del became the only consistent friend Eden needed. They would often plot crazy and imaginative adventures only to be completed in Eden's dreams. It had been the perfect situation for the a once troubled youth.

Eventually, his mother approached him about going to a school that had been rather well known. At first Eden resisted, but through a little coercion by his friend Del, he came to accept the idea. Now he is on his way to the academy, with no knowledge of what to expect. The only thing he knows for certain is that he will have his closest ally to keep him company, and honestly, that's all he needs.

Ability: Dreamweaver

Explanation:

The user's dreams come to life and create a familiar. This familiar's personality and habits are determined specifically by the user's continuous dream state. If the user has more dreams then the familiar is nicer, while nightmares lead to more negative emotions (anger, deceit, hostility). Eden's familiar typically is mischievous and happy, but it can be playfully misleading. It takes on the appearance of a bipedal Cheshire cat, which goes by the name of Del. Here is a picture of Del lying on a tree branch. Here is an example of what Del looks like:

Spoiler:

Dream familiars are a bit of an unusual thing. Typically universal laws, such as physics, biology, and chemistry, don't apply to what they can do, but without the user's imagination feeding them they are surprisingly weak. For example, Del likes to float around and walk on air, but he's limited in many other ways. It can't hardly move, lift, or even grab real objects. Additionally, the familiar can communicate with the user, regardless of whether it has been summoned.

Limitations:
  • The familiar can only be materialized for a few hours a day.
  • It takes a rather long amount of time for new abilities to develop.
  • Del is unable to interact with things physically, though it can talk to people and animals.
  • In stressful situations Eden may be unable to summon Del.

Room Number: 2 or 5? Whichever room is hereto's character's. It was never truly clarified.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
I would like to note Will doesn't leave at the end of that post, he's just preparing to leave, I couldn't decide what to do with him yet, so he can join the nurse's office party or go find something less fruitless to do =P

Back