• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PokéCommunity Tournament #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'll contact my opponent shortly.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I contacted Luke so hopefully we can get it done today. My fault it hasnt been done ive had alot on lately.

Jared

Some Cool Kid
Years
I was told to post the results sooo;

(Juliacoolo vs Zeffy) vs PDC
Karpman vs mrJLJ
(flamehaze94 vs PlatinumDude) vs Snorelacks
(catercr vs Live_Wire446) vs Jard
Limitless vs Vrai
Soopah Scizor vs (master2738 vs Cassidy)
(Luke vs Dark Azelf) vs DawsonPhan
Kevin Garrett vs Pheonix98

Typo, it says Jard instead of Jared... but I need to wait till the other match is done anyway :p

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
okay me and cassidy are playing tonight at 9 pm UTC on the PO server! we shall have a definite winner so theres no need to do a random winner selection kevin!

I beat cassidy 3-0. gg :]

can someone fix the front page? it says cassidy won when i was the winner :[

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be able to continue participating. I don't have access to PO nor will I have it for a while... hopefully that changes but I don't imagine it'll happen in the span of this tour.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
ah well, i lost to Karpman, i think it was a 1-4 before i forfeited due to lack of a chance of winning. gg, it was fun.

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
my opponent, soopah scizor, told me that he can no longer access pokemon online. so i guess that counts as a forfeit? he hasnt messaged me back after that

Years
Jared happens to live where Hurricane Irene hit recently, so due to the hurricane our match may be delayed for a bit.

(Just mentioning it here so we all know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back