• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Nice graphics! But its a shame that english version is not out yet, and it looks like this hack is dead or something. Theres no update for a long time now though :S

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The hack is not dead, we work on it but we have also a Real Live and School, we can't work 24h on it.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Ive been learning German, so this is really cool to test my skills out...
Love the hack by the way, very diffrent from original.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
So they're currently in sleep mode o_O does this mean english beta is still going to be delayed a while more?

It would be very kind if you guys could start reading, what we are actually trying to tell you since the last 3 pages or so ~

We are focusing on the german beta version, because it is a german hack after all, the english version will be released after the german version AND because we are changing like everything in the project(Maps, scripts, texts) it does not make any sense translating beta 2 because everything would have to be done from scratch in beta 3 / release candidate.

So, please, please, please: No more questions concerning future beta versions: It's done when it's done, that's all I can tell you. We won't fix a date we can probably not keep, we are currently trying to find a method to document all our texts so we can translate them later easily, it is a whole lot of work though.

~SBird

Years
Sbird, thanks for for the clarification!
We all wish wish you guys luck. Maybe just keep us updated with your progress. After all, the more updates you guys post about how things are going will answer (annoying) questions before they are even asked. Also it will drum up support and interest for the hack and its development, so doing this will be a win for you guys and a win for the overly curious community. I am not asking for a bunch of release dates (I hate when people ask for them and try to rush you guys) but it seems like keeping people informed will benefit everybody!
Best of luck! And thanks for for the consideration!

EDIT : just like you did a few posts before is what I mean! Tell us the steps! :)

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
It would be very kind if you guys could start reading, what we are actually trying to tell you since the last 3 pages or so ~

We are focusing on the german beta version, because it is a german hack after all, the english version will be released after the german version AND because we are changing like everything in the project(Maps, scripts, texts) it does not make any sense translating beta 2 because everything would have to be done from scratch in beta 3 / release candidate.

So, please, please, please: No more questions concerning future beta versions: It's done when it's done, that's all I can tell you. We won't fix a date we can probably not keep, we are currently trying to find a method to document all our texts so we can translate them later easily, it is a whole lot of work though.

~SBird
Hey sorry fur my bad English I use gogle translate end I ment what is sleep mode? not ment to hurry you on your hack I know its lot of hard work I keep up on your german forum

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2016
I think you're doing a great job so far :D
When I first read this topic you got my attention with the -riding a pokémon- part
I always wondered if it could be done, and how if it's even possible to ride any pokémon you have
-About that, it's not is it? That would take more than just a bit of scripting...-
Anyway, looking forward to the next beta :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Just started playing and got my ralts (trasla) to 20 and it goes to a black screen when it should evolve, idk if that's a bug but I'm reporting just so you know.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
I think you're doing a great job so far :D
When I first read this topic you got my attention with the -riding a pokémon- part
I always wondered if it could be done, and how if it's even possible to ride any pokémon you have
-About that, it's not is it? That would take more than just a bit of scripting...-
Anyway, looking forward to the next beta :D
We are not quite sure about how exactly we want to implement that, creating a new OW for every possible pokémon would probably a bit costy...

Gatorkid said:
Just started playing and got my ralts (trasla) to 20 and it goes to a black screen when it should evolve, idk if that's a bug but I'm reporting just so you know.
You mean your game crashes or something? Because yeah, that would be a bug, one that was'nt reported before though and I would have no idea about why, and why exactly at Traslas evolution, some background information would be nice to have. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
You mean your game crashes or something? Because yeah, that would be a bug, one that was'nt reported before though and I would have no idea about why, and why exactly at Traslas evolution, some background information would be nice to have. :)[/QUOTE]

Well I play it on my phone, idk if that's the problem but everything is fine until trasla evolves. I'm still on the first gym, she has a lapras so I decided to train up to 20 since trasla evolves at 20 and when it reaches 20 it just goes to black screen, so yes it crashes. I've tried loading and reloading to see if that solves it but it doesn't. I have a clean rom so that isn't the issue.

Years
I like the storyline :D even if I need to check lot of words in dictionary (Ich spreche nur ein bisschen Deutsch). Please keep on continuing this project :3

Years
This thing started in dam 2009 and it still not finished?!!! Like realy now>:-/
Exactly. I'm desperately waiting for an English version. The storyline was like amongst the best I've seen, with many awesome features, but I can't play it just cuz I'm not German and so I can't read German. Even if the game is not finished, but an English version would be great.

Back