• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney Fan Club ~ Where Dreams Come True

Years
Username:PrincessOfArendelle
Favorite Disney Characters:Anna,Elsa,Kristoff,Mickey and Buzz Lightyear
Additional Information:Just really got into Disney after seeing Frozen and loved the movie. not sure how but it turned me into this huge Disney fan. XD

Maybe I'm the only one but I would love if Disney made a tv series about the Trolls. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome Digimon Kaiser and PrincessOfArendelle! Wow, Princess, you are a huge Frozen fan! I love that movie as well. My nieces are so obsessed with it too.

Going to bring in a brand new topic! We're shifting focus towards the nostalgic side of Disney. Anyone remember the old Disney cartoons such as Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, House of Mouse, and Aladdin/Little Mermaid series?

Years
Welcome Digimon Kaiser and PrincessOfArendelle! Wow, Princess, you are a huge Frozen fan! I love that movie as well. My nieces are so obsessed with it too.

Going to bring in a brand new topic! We're shifting focus towards the nostalgic side of Disney. Anyone remember the old Disney cartoons such as Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, House of Mouse, and Aladdin/Little Mermaid series?

It is awesome. Got Disney Infinity and the Frozen set for it which I hear is rare so waiting for that to arrive next week.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It is awesome. Got Disney Infinity and the Frozen set for it which I hear is rare so waiting for that to arrive next week.

Really? I see that in every store that sells Disney Infinity xD

And I remember those series! Hercules, Aladdin, Gargoyles and those cartoons were so awesome! I remember trying to stay up until 11pm when I was young to catch those shows on a block called "Hanging with the Heroes" which showcased a bunch of shows that starred plenty of superheroes shows but during that age, 11pm was like sooo late for me xD

Years
Really? I see that in every store that sells Disney Infinity xD

And I remember those series! Hercules, Aladdin, Gargoyles and those cartoons were so awesome! I remember trying to stay up until 11pm when I was young to catch those shows on a block called "Hanging with the Heroes" which showcased a bunch of shows that starred plenty of superheroes shows but during that age, 11pm was like sooo late for me xD

Yeah Toon Disney was so much better than Disney XD. The new movie Big Hero 6 sounds fun. Just hope we get a trailer soon.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yeah Toon Disney was so much better than Disney XD. The new movie Big Hero 6 sounds fun. Just hope we get a trailer soon.

Toon Disney was so awesome and when they the Jetix block, you knew shizz was gonna get real haha! But everything went downhill when it got switched to XD =/

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, I definitely remember Aladdin; it's amazing. As a kid, I was very obsessed with it, and would stop doing everything and start watching whenever it was on TV. <3 Would be great if they were to ever remake the series with new characters and whatnot, haha.

Years
Oh, I definitely remember Aladdin; it's amazing. As a kid, I was very obsessed with it, and would stop doing everything and start watching whenever it was on TV. <3 Would be great if they were to ever remake the series with new characters and whatnot, haha.

My main issue with DC now is the live action over does the cartoons. I think the only cartoons now are Wonder over Yonder,Gravity Falls and P&F while the live action is like 6 or 7 shows. Plus do they ever show the cartoon movies? I remember A Goofy Movie back in 2011 but that is really all I remember.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Are you talking about Disney Channel showing cartoon movies? They do so once in a while...or every other weekend. I saw Cinderella a couple of weeks ago on Disney Channel. They've been doing so for the past few weekends now and I'm assuming they're doing it to bring back old classic fans like us.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, definitely; they seem to do show movies about once or twice every week, haha. I remember running into The Little Mermaid on Disney while flipping between channels. Couldn't watch it, though, as there were some other programs that I wanted to view. d:

Years
Yeah, definitely; they seem to do show movies about once or twice every week, haha. I remember running into The Little Mermaid on Disney while flipping between channels. Couldn't watch it, though, as there were some other programs that I wanted to view. d:

I do know ABC Family does them. Granted they air Harry potter WAY TOO MUCH XD I recordered Toy Story 3 on my DVR. For a sequel that movie is not bad at all.

Years
Username: Noire
Favorite Disney Characters: Snow White, Meg, and Malificent
Additional Information: I've always loved Disney movies. I can't remember when I started watching them, but the first ever movie I went to see in a theater was Lion King.

As for the cartoons, before school I would catch Little Mermaid and Chip and Dale

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
First movie I saw in theaters was probably Toy Story. I never saw the classic ones in theaters though, only on VHS. I also managed to see almost every Disney movie in theaters as I got older, and I will admit that I still do so today, with Frozen being the last Disney movie I saw in theaters. xD

Welcome aboard to the club of magic, Noire!~

Saw The Lion King in 3D when it came out and lemme tell ya...it was AWESOME!

Years
Thanks!! The last movie I saw was Finding Nemo the first time it came out. I wanted to see Frozen, but no one wanted to come with me ;///;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh my gosh, Finding Nemo; it's been ages since I'd last seen that. @_@; It was an amazing movie, though! Have they made any sequels to this? If not, they definitely should. They wouldn't have to star the same character this time around; it could be someone new. Would be great if they were based off kitten, puppy, rabbit, or some other cute animal people would like, haha.

Years
Oh my gosh, Finding Nemo; it's been ages since I'd last seen that. @_@; It was an amazing movie, though! Have they made any sequels to this? If not, they definitely should. They wouldn't have to star the same character this time around; it could be someone new. Would be great if they were based off kitten, puppy, rabbit, or some other cute animal people would like, haha.

Dory is getting her movie in 2016 :)

Years
Username: Cassafrass1999
Favorite Disney Characters: Bolt, Elsa, Anna...pretty much every Disney character tbh. XD

Additional Information: I've been a fan of Disney for, oh, as long as I can remember... but my love for it really renkindled when I saw Frozen when it came out this past November. :)

Back