• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Any starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 8, 2019
Im giving away any starter you want from whatever region you can give me anything from a magikarp to a legendary ;-) for them i dont care. Also you can ask for pokerus to be included in your give away. I got other good pokemon just ask and ill breed you one. I might even give you the nature you want but dont ask about IV's or egg moves i dont like to deal with that

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2014
Hey there, I am looking for an iron fist chimchar if you happen to have one of those; in return I could give you another chimchar or a sableye xD.

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
Im giving away any starter you want from whatever region you can give me anything from a magikarp to a legendary ;-) for them i dont care. Also you can ask for pokerus to be included in your give away. I got other good pokemon just ask and ill breed you one. I might even give you the nature you want but dont ask about IV's or egg moves i dont like to deal with that

do u have a modest 6 iv cynaquil you can breed me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Do you have a Piplup and turtwig? It doesn't matter what nature.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
I'm starting back up in the game series, so I don't have much to offer, but I'm also not picky at all! Anything for a newly engaged Trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back