• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Ooh, the updates(even though they were one page old) were quite nice. Maybe there could be a police investigation to block union cave? After all, most evil terrorist organizations go to caves often.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
I've been looking at quite a lot of hacks, but the whole Rijon trilogy just keeps on impressing me. From Prism and Brown to this, I love it. Maybe it's because it feels like a whole new adventure, nothing really overdone and it feels more original. I love the amount of effort and features the hack has. :) There's just one thing that catches my attention: what's with all the buildings without doors? It feels a bit odd seeing a house without a door, I know that the originals do this kind of thing, but only really in big cities such as Goldenrod. Eh, maybe I'm just making a big deal out of a little thing.

I'm not going to play this one until the Christmas Beta is released, but I can't wait! Good job and I hope it gets even better from here!

Years
Really? Hmm...

How about a rock slide? Wait, no. Umm...some evil team is there and the police won't let you pass? and then let you pass when you give them some beer. Donuts.
Look, Nintendo makes little effort in that department. Whether it's a Guard, Police Officer or a Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galaxy member, they sit there telling you you can't enter.

Oooh! Some kind of portal? That only activates when specific criteria have been met, of course...

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Oh, hey, Hiroshi, I noticed something on the main page...

your links to the other threads are swapped around. The First Thread is the one before this one and the other two are mixed up, I'm not quite sure where they go. Just thought I'd point that out :x

Still love the game <3 Can't wait for the new Beta~

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yes, I agree with Ninja Caterpie. I think a rock slide is a great way to block off an entrance. Maybe an event with a certain Rock-type Pokémon, some natural disasters, etc. Like Archer said, Nintendo makes little effort in that department.

Stacey_Sydystik

Zeikku's Girlfriend
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2008
Zeikku sent this to me ages ago, he said that if I liked brown I'd love this. He was right. you've done an amazing job.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
hey idk if any one asked but will it be able to save on the psp in the newest beta?

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
I love the Goldenrod City. i feel like ripping the tileset and praise you for being 1337 :D(seirously, im oging to rip it once it comes out and praise you D:)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Just for the note, in the new beta that I'll be sending out, the file modification won't be required, particularly for the final version - I'll be investigating other ways to protect rijonAdventures from being modified.
Protecting from being modified, huh?
Great idea! ^o^
I sure hope I can figure that out for my hack. :/
Anyways, good luck~

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Protecting from being modified, huh?
Great idea! ^o^
I sure hope I can figure that out for my hack. :/
Anyways, good luck~
It's pretty easy, depending on how you do it.

Haruki, are you just changing the game code or is it something more? Well, I can't wait to receive that beta as a gift (and give mine out! :P)

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Curses, I go away on the 26th of December. I could always rush thru it in a day or so.

Have many changes been made that would affect me were I to continue from Jaeru City? I haven't defeated Psychic Leader or traveled along Cycle Path yet.

Back