• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Ha ha ha Mini game looks fun! You should try making it look a little more downhill though ^^ Nice job on it overall!

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Looks good! :)

But.... should it be facing right? idk

Still good as always.

Looks great. I like the way the player moves. He shakes a little bit as he skies.

Ha ha ha Mini game looks fun! You should try making it look a little more downhill though ^^ Nice job on it overall!
thanks everyone!

@shinylugia; lol that just happend by accident

@floating monkey pirate; thanks! and the map was just a test map

WOOPS!
forgot some userbars!

PokemonOutlaw3.png

PokemonOutlaw2.png

PokemonOutlaw1.png

all credit to sandro!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
wow loving the mini game ~element nice and i like the effect on how the player moves also. even if it you did make that by accident. :D

Likewise

Bye.
Years
UPDATE!
okay for the whole day i've been formatting sprites, so here they are!

capture051-1.jpg

yes finally a sprite for the hero!

capture047-1.jpg

capture048-1.jpg

I think we need some backsprites to go with it!

capture052-1.jpg

capture053-1.jpg

Yes we finally have sprites for the first gym leader!

capture054-1.jpg

capture055-1.jpg

and finally some sprites for the grunts!(We have made sprites for the female grunts, and i will fix the background later.)

all of the above were made by my extremley hard working spriter Koroc!

390.png

and a scratch sprite for chimchar! made by riceman and also i have permission to use it, we are also making scratch sprites for the rest of the starters and eevee.

Floating monkey pirate is working on the heroine sprites.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Okay just a quick thing, I will be releasing a pre-beta soon that goes only up until the second gym, I haven't done a lot of map connections so it might take a while.

Back