• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot guys (and girls) within!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Now that I have your attention;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANÇOIS!

Thank you for the wonderful 6 months that we've known each other and here's to countless more. I've rambled countless times already about what this and you mean to me so I shan't do it again here, but I hope you have the best birthday possible full to the brim of crudely made Muk statues and awful pop videos about Smurfs. Happy birthday, you wonderful man :)

roserade.png

(Almost as fab as you)​

(Post Pikachus and Woopers, he loves them :D)

Sirfetch’d

Happy Birthday Francois!! I don't think we have ever spoken, but a friend of Alex is a friend of mine!! I hope your day goes amazing and that you enjoy every minute of your birthday :D

Here is some cake!!
pikachuWEB.JPG

images

srinator

Happy Birthday Francois!! we too have never spoken but what jelli said a friend of Alex is a friend of mine!! but hope you have an awesome day ^_^

3aa56763-ff6b-551a.jpg

have fun :D

Years
Step aside everyone, I take large steps! Click here for song

Also this pic is big:

3Q1lT.png

Francois, I do not know you. But you are Ozzy's friend. I will treat you as a friend of mine. I hope you will visit our server. If you can't (or don't want to; I can understand why), then I hope you'll stay a while on the forum.

Happy birthday, son. I even included the French version of Happy Birthday. Also I heard you live in Ireland if that's why you're wondering why your beard is Irish. B]

Either way you will remember me by this pic.

I also have a non-downsized version (click for link).

Years
Happy birthday, François! I've seen you around several times but also don't know you much past you being Ozzy's friend, but regardless, you seem quite awesome. That means you're required to enjoy your birthday today! :D; Have fun!

Years
I always remember you once looked up to me when you first joined according to a Chit Chat & Polls thread, and while we barely ever speak that won't stop me from saying happy birthday François dude. Sorry I didn't bring a present but at least you are another year older and we hope you celebrate more birthdays at PC for years to come.

~ Hikari

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Now, One thing i love more than hot women? Beer.
and where do you find beer? BIRTHDAY PARTYS.
Happy Birthday Francois. I have no idea who you are. But have a gr8 day.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Francois, Happy birthday to you, I hope you will have a wonderful one filled with pikachus and woopers and squirrels!~ =) Ozzy is very lucky to have someone like you, so I hope the two of you will party hard and have a good time~

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Happy belated birthday James! Tbf, we honestly haven't talked much outside of our few meetings in either PokeMMO or Minecraft, which is a shame because I find you to be a really cool guy! You strike me as a very witty and intelligent person, so yeah, I'd love to get to talk to you more! So hope to see you on the MC server soon, hope you had a great day, ate lots of cake, etc :D

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
WOW SORRY ONLY SAW THIS NOW *cough*

BLAH BLAH

"Nothing less from AlexOzzyCake!"

I'll admit François, at first, I had no idea who you were, besides someone that was really close with Ozzy. Then by some chance, I started lurking some forums because I was bored and saw your posts here and there, and this continued to be kind of a frequent thing. It's not intentional stalking or anything of that nature, it's me bumping into your posts by chance, but of course all that out of the way, you are an amazing poster. This led me to believe that you're quite the really cool guy to get to know, and hopefully we can get to know each other and become friends someday.

All that said though, I hope you have an amazing birthday, filled with presents, appreciation and happiness. n_n

edit: this very post was worth 1000 pikachus and woopers :DD

Thank you very much :o That's all really sweet, I'm glad you like me despite us not really bumping into each other much. Hopefully we can talk in future ^_^

Happy Birthday Francois!! I don't think we have ever spoken, but a friend of Alex is a friend of mine!! I hope your day goes amazing and that you enjoy every minute of your birthday :D

Here is some cake!!
pikachuWEB.JPG

images

Thanks a lot! I am enjoying how my ~connections~ with Alex are becoming a common theme here.

Happy Birthday Francois!! we too have never spoken but what jelli said a friend of Alex is a friend of mine!! but hope you have an awesome day ^_^

3aa56763-ff6b-551a.jpg

have fun :D

Thank you~ I don't really know you either but Alex says you're a nice battle server guy so thank you nice battle server guy!!

Step aside everyone, I take large steps! Click here for song

Also this pic is big:

http://puu.sh/3Q1lT.png

Francois, I do not know you. But you are Ozzy's friend. I will treat you as a friend of mine. I hope you will visit our server. If you can't (or don't want to; I can understand why), then I hope you'll stay a while on the forum.

Happy birthday, son. I even included the French version of Happy Birthday. Also I heard you live in Ireland if that's why you're wondering why your beard is Irish. B]

Either way you will remember me by this pic.

I also have a non-downsized version (click for link).

Thank you very much, that graphic is quite possibly the best birthday present I've ever received ;o

Happy birthday, François! I've seen you around several times but also don't know you much past you being Ozzy's friend, but regardless, you seem quite awesome. That means you're required to enjoy your birthday today! :D; Have fun!

Thank you Cirno, you're rather awesome yourself ^_^

I always remember you once looked up to me when you first joined according to a Chit Chat & Polls thread, and while we barely ever speak that won't stop me from saying happy birthday François dude. Sorry I didn't bring a present but at least you are another year older and we hope you celebrate more birthdays at PC for years to come.

~ Hikari

Thank you Hikari, no matter how little we speak you'll always have a place in my heart~

Happy birthday Francois! I came for the hot girls, but will stay to wish you well! ^_^ Not that I'm too familiar with you or Ozzy but it's nice when two people form a close bond, and the celebration of another precious year of life is always important no matter whose it is! All the best buddy, enjoy your whiskey or cheesecake, I don't know lol :D but really, some hot girls (and guys) would spice this party up ;)

Now, One thing i love more than hot women? Beer.
and where do you find beer? BIRTHDAY PARTYS.
Happy Birthday Francois. I have no idea who you are. But have a gr8 day.

I also have no idea who you are but you seem lovely yay! Thanks for the message :)

Francois, Happy birthday to you, I hope you will have a wonderful one filled with pikachus and woopers and squirrels!~ =) Ozzy is very lucky to have someone like you, so I hope the two of you will party hard and have a good time~

Yes, there's nothing Alex and I like more than PARTYING HARD. (thank you!)

hello i am a hot guy itt

I mean uh HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE. I'm remembering back to when you first joined and how everyone was like, fangirling over you and how you're still just as awesome today as I thought you were back then. Although you kinda disappeared and that is terrible. Come back. >:(

I have no idea where I'm going with this btw, but I wanted to say something nice. I guess that's kinda nice. Kinda. Anyway yeah you're awesome happy birthday etc. 8)

Hey guys I still exist (really!). Thanks for the message, random stranger. Someday I hope you shall fangirl over me again </3

Happy belated birthday James! Tbf, we honestly haven't talked much outside of our few meetings in either PokeMMO or Minecraft, which is a shame because I find you to be a really cool guy! You strike me as a very witty and intelligent person, so yeah, I'd love to get to talk to you more! So hope to see you on the MC server soon, hope you had a great day, ate lots of cake, etc :D

Thanks a lot Olli :o Really surprised to see this post but I'm glad, and I really hope we can talk more too! Soon~

Back