• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2011
if u don't file trade, how do u know your pokeparks are legit? maybe you should try google secure and have your events checked. they have people who could turn your pkmn into files, but you have to register first and make an introduction thread. once you accumulated enough posts, they ask for help on the trade thread.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
if u don't file trade, how do u know your pokeparks are legit? maybe you should try google secure and have your events checked. they have people who could turn your pkmn into files, but you have to register first and make an introduction thread. once you accumulated enough posts, they ask for help on the trade thread.

I am already on 3 forums now and I get my events from other members. I know a few members that hack check and RNC hack checks her Pokemon with a legallity exe checker. What I have marked is whjat I know is legit for sure. Thanks anyway though.:)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Hi! Would you mind checking my thread for:

Shiny Japanese NewMoon Darlrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone. Legit

The link to the thread is in my signature. ^_^

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Hi! Would you mind checking my thread for:

Shiny Japanese NewMoon Darlrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone. Legit

The link to the thread is in my signature. ^_^

Do you have any events? If so please let me know. Thanks. I did not see any on your thread. You must have an event to get an event from me please. Thanks.:)

Enigma

Years
Do you have any events? If so please let me know. Thanks. I did not see any on your thread. You must have an event to get an event from me please. Thanks.:)

Distant Lands are events. That's all my thread has in it. xD

Enigma

Years
Of course! I will clone it for you. Which FC of yours shall I use? Also, I have my FC in my signature. ^_^

BTW, when I clone your pokemon, I need to first trade you Cyndaquil for the Darkrai, then I will get off of Wifi for a second, clone, then get right back on and trade you your copy. ^_^

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Of course! I will clone it for you. Which FC of yours shall I use? Also, I have my FC in my signature. ^_^

BTW, when I clone your pokemon, I need to first trade you Cyndaquil for the Darkrai, then I will get off of Wifi for a second, clone, then get right back on and trade you your copy. ^_^

Use my Diamond FC. What is your FC? I would like the UT. Cyndaquil please.:)

Oh yeah that is fine. I know how the drill works as I have friends that clone for me too.:)

Enigma

Years
It only takes a few seconds for me to clone. ^_^

Thank you for the trade! =)

Enigma

Years
Oh that is good to know. The GTS takes so long. I know someone who uses the GTS and it takes 35-40 minutes to clone 1 Pokemon.:)
The GTS method is way harder than AR. I made 3 clones in 1 minute. (Actually, I only meant to make one, but then I somehow made more. xD)

In fact, today was my first day with AR. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back