• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but all the badass ones have cute crys

I wish I could explain this: every time a flying type Pokemon sees me, it starts following me, by the end of the day a line of 100+ flying type Pokemon are following me! and the next day it starts all over (I am not complaining, It's cool they like me, I like them too, I just wish I could explain it)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted. However, they're following you because they think you're a delicious meal, and eventually one day they'll come and take you in your sleep (no, it's not a good thing. they're planning on eating you for dinner).

I wish for there to be a Cat Pokemon that is more useful competitively (gaming wise).

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Granted! But it tells you a hurricane is headed your way, and you end up not having time to get away, and die.

I wish the games would give me a shiny starter, already! I've been resetting 2 weeks straight.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but it isn't very graceful and falls on you, crushing you horrifically.

I wish pokemon had a mode you could switch on so that you automatically win battles with weak pokemon like in Earthbound/Mother.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but only the Japanese version has that option

I wish the MSWord document that I have been C&P all my Pokemon wishes into and the corrupted result into from this thread will remain in my possession until I die

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
Years
Wish Granted but the package was beat up and it was in the rain but the item itself was fine. I wish at the Black & White tour I had brung more money to buy more of the rare figures.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you foolishly spend it all........

I wish there were some stronger trainers somewhere in Pokemon Black, it is getting kinda boring now that all my Pokemon are level 100.... I need some challenge.....

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Granted but now they've discovered more pokemon. How many for? Huh! OVER 9000!

I wish that my sister would finnaly understand that pokemon is not for 2 year olds.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, now she thinks it's for 1 year olds....

I wish people would stop asking me, "How is it possible that you are able to ride Moltres?"
I told everybody and even broadcasted it on national TV, "Moltres trusts me so much, haven't you heard that fire type Pokemon won't burn you if they trust you enough? Read the damn Pokemon encyclopedias.... I wish they would get it through their thick skulls!!!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Granted! But your still getting burnt by Moltres.

I wish people would stop saying I'm making my Pokemon fic with the plot of the anime, just cause I'm using Green's looks for my OC and my starter's Pikachu.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but they're from each particular Pokemon's perspective on life and don't give you much clairvoyance about your own.

I wish there were more Nintendo cameos hidden in Pokemon for the neatness factor.

Back