• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

Slowking

Live By The Creed
Years
well i'll stay with the drizzle poliwag, because i think i'll keep my moxie scrafty, but i still would like to give you something in return, for exemple the french event keldeo (w/ timid nature) ?

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Excuse me, what is the nature of the Sableye?

Well, the ones I have as DWfemales I breed them until I get a female. I think getting you a good nature can't be so hard, but that'll cost you. A random sableye with prankster is for free though :)

well i'll stay with the drizzle poliwag, because i think i'll keep my moxie scrafty, but i still would like to give you something in return, for exemple the french event keldeo (w/ timid nature) ?

Awesome. In that case, I'll breed you the scraggy as well. By the way, poliwags have swift swim, but when they evolve to politoed they get drizzle :)

Last edited:

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I would like a Careful Sableye. Are you interested in an Untrained Shiny Modest Oshawott?

Lickitricky

Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
Years
Do you still offer a free DWF per week? I would like a DWf Bagon- IVs/Nature dont matter at all.

If not, I can offer you any Power item, a Rocky Helmet, Soul Dew, any Evolutionary stone excluding Leaf, a Magmarizer, or Wacan/Kebia/Tenga/Colbur/Ganlon berries.

I probably have uninteresting Pokemon offers: a Japanese Careful DWf Sableye, a Japanese Kyurem, and a Terrakion are pretty much it. I have two level 15 Japanese Event Meloettas, but they come from a replica of the event involving editing DNS to get them from the GTS, which I think constitutes as a hacked Pokemon.

If by any chance more than one of these offers are interesting to you, I'm up for any additional trades, such as for a DWF Vulpix or Poliwag.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Do you still offer a free DWF per week? I would like a DWf Bagon- IVs/Nature dont matter at all.

If not, I can offer you any Power item, a Rocky Helmet, Soul Dew, any Evolutionary stone excluding Leaf, a Magmarizer, or Wacan/Kebia/Tenga/Colbur/Ganlon berries.

I probably have uninteresting Pokemon offers: a Japanese Careful DWf Sableye, a Japanese Kyurem, and a Terrakion are pretty much it. I have two level 15 Japanese Event Meloettas, but they come from a replica of the event involving editing DNS to get them from the GTS, which I think constitutes as a hacked Pokemon.

If by any chance more than one of these offers are interesting to you, I'm up for any additional trades, such as for a DWF Vulpix or Poliwag.

I will breed you bagon for free. I'll vm you when it's ready :)
I might take some time though.

Years
-Gen V-
Hello,do you still have a hiddenAbility Vulpix (from hidden-grotto/DW)?
I would like to have one regardless the EV,nature,IV
but I will prefer female, if it's too hard then male will do,
this vulpix is my top wishlist,
if you happen to have:
-hiddenAbility Gible
-hiddenAbility Dratini w/ ExtremeSpeed
I would also like to have them,

what I can offer is:
-hiddenAbility omanyte
-hiddenAbility bronzor
-hiddenAbility igglybuff
-hiddenAbility spiritomb
-hiddenAbility drifloon
-hiddenAbility smoochum

please PM me, if you could via my email here:
[email protected]

I forgot to add my Black2 FC,
but I will add it later,
thank you

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
◄ Masaru's Dream World Shop ►

I'm interested in a female dw eevee. I have shinies to offer.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'm interested in your dream world bedoof with the moody ability. If I may ask, what nature is it? I' myself am trying to find one that is adamant. Let me know and I'll trade if you are willing.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I'm interested in a female dw eevee. I have shinies to offer.

It takes too long to breed. I'm gonna have to decline, sorry :/

I'm interested in your dream world bedoof with the moody ability. If I may ask, what nature is it? I' myself am trying to find one that is adamant. Let me know and I'll trade if you are willing.

I can breed you a random female bidoof with moody for free. Then you can use it to breed into an adamant moody bidoof :)

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
It takes too long to breed. I'm gonna have to decline, sorry :/

I can breed you a random female bidoof with moody for free. Then you can use it to breed into an adamant moody bidoof :)

Sweet! Thank you. Let me know when it's ready with a PM. Anytime you see me online is fine.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
What would you want for the female DW bidoof?

It's free :) I'll vm you when it's ready!

Sweet! Thank you. Let me know when it's ready with a PM. Anytime you see me online is fine.

Yes, I will get in contact with you once it's ready :)

Can I have a female dream world eevee? If so that'd be awesome. I could offer you an event umbreon for it if you'd like.

Sorry, Eevee takes time to breed (bad female rate) and I don't have that time right now :/

Back