• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Shiny Shuckle said:
i mean when u found a lotad instead of a seviper and i have been searching for about 2 hours so far nothing
It wasn't something bad, though, just something not as good as it could have been. (technically, finding a third shiny Oddish isn't something bad, either, but finding a dupe is worse than finding something you weren't looking for, IMO)

Shiny Shuckle said:
i reset for totodile for months and still have not got him i have changed my hunting plan

monday }
wednesday } Krabby
friday }

Tuesday }
thursday } Phanpy
saturday }
I would advise against overcomplicating your shiny hunting procedures. Pick one hunt and stick with it!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
LDD's Absol Update: I did trade my breeding pair to Emerald, so far I've not hatched anything great. 4 Males with Flawless Attack, 1 Female with Flawless Defence, and 1 Female with Flawless Speed. No Shinys.
Hey, hey! That's pretty good! You have the means there to breed all of the 31 IVs onto the same poke, perhaps a few times, then go all out trying for a shiny.

sarah241847 said:
Omgomgomg!!! Just Now A Shiny Beldum!!!! Keeeewwwwwwwlnesssssss!!!
Awesome find! Congrats! (I'm still watching you.. XD)

No progress on any hunts. I, next, need to chain trade Emerald Kirlia to Fire Red to learn Magical Leaf. I must chain trade through Sapphire, since I haven't finished Emerald. (Those buggers won't let you trade from Em to FR/LG, even if you've completed the network machine quest in the FR/LG, until you've beaten the 13374. Pretty lame considering Celio claims to have made contact with the Hoenn region.) While at it, I'll trade in the next batch of guys I'm missing from Sapphire/Fire Red: Solrock and Anorith! *begs someone from the club to spontaneously move to the Ottawa region, so I can get a Zangoose from you*

Just as an update, my current hunts are:
Sapphire: Seviper on Route 114. Leveling Quagsire in the process.
Fire Red: Weedle in the Viridian Forest. Evolving a variety of Hoenn pokes for Pok?dex in the process. Boy, I'm running Ryan out of house and home with my Shiny Buggz hunts! :O
Emerald: Not hunting. Playing through to the end as quickly as possible.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Well, I'll be shiny hunting on a friends Sapphire for her. She's at 651:00 hours and hasn't even seen a shiny. She's hoping I'll have better luck. Thing is if it turns out to be a Zigzagoon or Linoone I get it by defult because she hates them...LOL. Like I need another of those, she also agreed that if it's a Lotad she'll trade it for my Gloom!!! I tried to talk her into trading me it no matter what, but... heheh... oh well...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Yeah, she's staying at my home for 4 days. She'll be playing her Leaf Green while I play her Sapphire. It cuts down on my own hunt for awhile but her game just has better odds right now anyway because she hasn't seen one.

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
It cuts down on my own hunt for awhile but her game just has better odds right now anyway because she hasn't seen one.
Nah, maybe in the world of the leprechauns, but in this world, the probabilities for all wild encounters are independent of one another. Having seen no shinies in 600 something hours, she's no better off than when she first started the game. She still ought to have seen a shiny or two given 600 hours of play. She must've been training a lot against trainers and the 13374 to have seen so few shinies. Having trained against nothing but wild pokes, my shiny finding rate's gone down to about one every hundred hours from one every 200.

Dupe shinies do make excellent barter material. If only there were some Pok?mon-playing peeps near where I live.. T_T

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
She lives a county away.... *laughs* Right now she's on my beanbag looking through her boxed pokemon for (asks) a pokemon that knows Thief? *Don't ask me. I have no clue either.* She found it, it's her Sandslash. Got to go, she's got questions!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
*Tilts head to the side.* "Pidgy?" *Blinks.* "Kawaii!!!"

Congradulations, boy has the last day or two been shiny days here or what?

LDD's Absol Update: Hatched 1 Male with Flawless Speed, 1 Female with Flawless Attack. I gave the Female one to my friend.

No shinys on either of our games.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Hey Raquaza Master very good luck :) I am happy about you !!!
I have no luck whatsoever on my game and pn getting people to trade me their shinyes.

Edit: LDD got another Oddish :P is her game kinda with different odds :P shiny pokemon- normal odds shiny oddish- 1/1000 or 2000

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Raquaza master said:
I'm gonna give up on the shiny Eevee though:(...
Oh man, where?s your Shiny Hunter spirit? Don?t give up already, resetting is faster than breeding, so you WILL get it if you keep up with that, and I bet it?ll be soon, if you reset many times a day! ^_~
Besides, being a Shiny Hunter is something that requires patience and not giving up! >.<
When I was resetting for Shiny Dratini, I pretty much could start making two resets with three Dratinis after some minutes. XP
I was really speeding up. I must restart that hunt after I get this Shiny Torchic, it is only resetting, so it?s much easier. XP

Well, can?t hunt still, batteries haven?t finished charging yet. >.>;;;
I also hope ya manage to find the Shiny Lotad in your friend?s game LDD! Maybe, if ya ever come to Portugal, I?ll hunt for a Shiny Absol and trade it for the Lotad, if ya get it. XP
I like the blueness of Shiny Ludicolo more anyways...Actually, I think I?d give ya a Shiny Absol even if ya didn?t give me anything back. Like I?ve said, you?ve been a loyal and patient hunter, but these games are being evil. >.<

Also, I almost forgot...Congrats on that Shiny Pidgey Raquaza master!

*Does the Shiny dance*

Hey, does anyone remember the days you guys did the Shiny dance when one of you got a Shiny? XP
That is so old...Heh, I really did love reading through this whole thread, one year or two ago. XP
I always keeped up with this thread. ^__^
Actually, this was the thread that made me really care about Shinies. When I had caught Jyrvakiryu, I didn?t care THAT much, I was just like "Oh lookie, a Shiny!" and left it in the Box till I found this thread here at PC. XD

OOOOOH, lucky with those Absols, that?s quite a fast 31 IV getting! I still haven?t gotten any Torchic with a 31 Spd IV. >.<
Well, I hope that when I get one, it is another one of those 3 max IV Torchics, so I can train it later. XP

I hope my batteries recharge soon... I WANT TO HUNT, HELLISHNESS! ;_;
WISH ME GOOD LUCK ON IT CHARGING UP FAST AND ON THE HUNT! ^__^

Remember, I?ll ALWAYS be watching this thread while I?m logged in...So do not fear the invisible member that is always in this thread or in the Mixed Community Groups general area. Ask a question anytime because I?m here. XD

BG pokemon freak

Years
HEy ( Me and my big mouth ) I didn't mean to make you quit- I was just an observation !!! and the fact that someone else sais he has one must make you very willing to get one your self !!!! (slaps his big mouth. I allmost made him retire of hunting)

BG pokemon freak

Years
:) red giarados ??? :P nice it would make a nice shiny team- Black, Golden and Red! although Black, Golden and white is stil better ;)

Back