• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a thread moved?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
If so, request here. We can access the archived forums and get it for you! This thread will be open for a week and after that no more requests will be taken!

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
I'd like this thread as well as possibly this one as well to be moved, if you'd be so kind. This one should preferably not be left behind in the dust as well, seeing as there has clearly been laid down a lot of work in it.

Idk about others though. Might be nice to have a permalink to the old forums for those that doesn't know about the old ones but could do with the info for say playing 4th gen games, like www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12 or =197, for instance.

Oh, and will there be a DCC posted in here? I know that the Trade Corner used to have one, if that forum just got merged together with S&M etc I mean.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Last edited:
Back