• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
hi guys! i and my brothers have the friend code, we want to battle pokemon in black and white 2, we use Desmume 0.9.7 and can connect wifi, how can we do to battle with others? plz help me.
Thanks in advance!!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
How long does it take for items/Pokémon to generate inside hidden hollows. I've been waiting, but the ones I've already visited are still empty. Does changing the date/time on the DS mess with the hidden hollows?

Years
How long does it take for items/Pokémon to generate inside hidden hollows. I've been waiting, but the ones I've already visited are still empty. Does changing the date/time on the DS mess with the hidden hollows?

For items and Pokemon to generate it takes at least 256 steps with a 5% chance of regenerating items or Pokemon.

And no, changing the time/date has no effect whatsoever.

Kenzi

Did I just wake up in Narnia?
Years
How does the PWT download feature work?

EDIT:
I have a second question.
I'm at Chargestone Cave and I can't get through because Bianca is blocking the way. What am I supposed to do? I checked some guides, but none of them tell me anything.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
How does the PWT download feature work?

EDIT:
I have a second question.
I'm at Chargestone Cave and I can't get through because Bianca is blocking the way. What am I supposed to do? I checked some guides, but none of them tell me anything.

There is an option to download new tournaments with one of the ladies or even on the computer. I don't remember who/what specifically. But they have an option to connect to Nintendo WFC to get the downloadable tournaments.

As for Bianca...did you do the Story event in the PWT? I'd pay closer attention to the guides since they were all written by people that played them. Even if you think you did something, do what the guide tells you cause odds are you may not have done it.

Sirfetch’d

Is kyurem called black or white kyurem, or does it have an official name.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I just realized something, in Black/White, the Daycare is on Route 3. Now, this wouldn't be a problem, but in BW2, you can't access Route 3 until you beat the game. So this leads me to my question: Did the Daycare change locations or is it going to be post-game only?

I'm guessing it could be at the S. Ranch, where all the Mareep are, but I want to be sure.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Is kyurem called black or white kyurem, or does it have an official name.

Original Kyurem is just called Kyurem.

I just realized something, in Black/White, the Daycare is on Route 3. Now, this wouldn't be a problem, but in BW2, you can't access Route 3 until you beat the game. So this leads me to my question: Did the Daycare change locations or is it going to be post-game only?

I'm guessing it could be at the S. Ranch, where all the Mareep are, but I want to be sure.

It's still on Route 3 so yes, it is post-game only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back