• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
It's possible. I've been meaning to read it for the longest time but have just kept on putting it off. I hope to get through at least the first 50 or so pages of act 5 at some point today. Gotta catch up.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
It's been ages since we talked about anything other than updates or troll collabs here.

What would you want your God Tier to be? :D Class and Aspect.

I'm definitely a Sylph of Mind. :)

Actually put some thought into it, haha. I think I'm best suited for a passive, supportive role that focuses on healing the consequences of any foreseeable actions with insight granted to me by the Mind Aspect. Or more literally healing the neurological paths broken by trauma in one's mind in order to place them in a more favorable fate.

Also welcome to the club @Sonata! :)))

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
WELCOME ALVEYY Act 5 is gold <3333 and so weird also.

I really hope you didn't skip the intermission (between Acts 3 and 4 iirc). Don't skip the intermission. Only advice I should give new readers.

I'm not sure of what my god tier would be. I've done tests before but I don't quite recall what my result was. Heir of Blood, possibly... The one who has to deal with friendships and allegiances and family and doesn't quite understand it but has a knack for it? Sort of like how John has a knack for his wind powers without really understanding them (at first??) and how Mituna got tossed into his own doom and saved the others from it. Sorta.

But it would be way cooler to be a Witch of Time. Like wow. Gimme crazy Damara abilities without the crazy weaboo stuff. Or actually, Witch of Breath would be amazeballs. I could be a Witch. I could do le chaotic magic.

Though. So far the only defining traits of Witches we've seen is that they have something to do with ruining sessions. Jade and Feferi prototyped horrible things and Damara served a horrible thing.

Years
Your own chumhandle: academicAgnostic [AA]/Maiko

==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse. All day. Derse for life.

==> How far have you read: I've actually lost track! I haven't read in a while; however, I am familiar with everything that has happened as of late.

==> Answer current topic: As for my god tier....I've discovered that I'm actually a Sylph of Heart, rather than a Seer(my first thoughts)! That kinda surprised me!

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
11009109_464086383757067_1678204159775817406_n.jpg

Not until Tuesday, I am afraid.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Spoiler:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Under normal circumstances this would really suck lol. I mean imagine fighting a black king or queen... i guess which now had sprite powers and seer of light god tier powers. Jeebus.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Spoiler:

Back