• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 16, 2023
I had a lot of funny hours by playing this game xD
Those Pokémon killed me everytime i saw a new one ...
ayayay 100% entertaiment!
However the mapping is pretty, meh... But better than in other fangames~
Keep up good working guys!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I have a weirdly unique problem with the pokemon infinite game. My computer has some hardware problems and does not sound. This has never created a problem with any game however when I try to open the "Game" application an error message shows up "DirectX Audio ????????????" and the game closes. Can I play the game without sound or am I screwed?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Hi I'm New here:)

5. The worst bug i had:

But when I gave her the old amber and came back later i recieved another Kabuto with the text as if I gave it to the guy in Vermillion City?!
Furthermore when i tried to talk to the scientist again she said "your fossil is ready it is ?????? like I expected" and the game crashed... :(
However I can make myself infinitely many Kabutos by going back to Vermilion City and giving the guy the fossil even tho i don't have it anymore.
And after recieving a Kabuto if I talk to the scientist again i get the "your fossil is ready it is ?????? like I expected" message and the game crashes.
It says species number (0 of 22952) invalid in the crash report. (Could you put in missing.NO for such cases :D)
It's Annoying because I want that Aerodactyl.

Got the same goddamn problem xD i hope u can find a solution :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
Hi,i got a question is it possible to download the game on mac and if it is can you show me how or send me a video please
Thanks.

Mystical Lucy

The one who keeps dreaming
Years
Anyone knows where the wallet from the quest guy in pewter city is? I searched every bench but can't seem to find it. Also, shouldn't the city be named Fuchsia City, not Fuschia? ôo

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Anyone knows where the wallet from the quest guy in pewter city is? I searched every bench but can't seem to find it. Also, shouldn't the city be named Fuchsia City, not Fuschia? ôo
Wallet is in route 3. I'll change the npc's text to make it clearer in the next version.
Where does it say Fuschia? I thought I'd spelt it Fuchsia everywhere, but I might've messed it up somewhere

Mystical Lucy

The one who keeps dreaming
Years
Wallet is in route 3. I'll change the npc's text to make it clearer in the next version.
Where does it say Fuschia? I thought I'd spelt it Fuchsia everywhere, but I might've messed it up somewhere

Thanks, I'll go looking there then. And it says Fuschia in the opening post (at changelog as well as the screenshot) xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Hello ^^

So is the game still being developed?

and please fix that aerodactyl fossil problem :v

It would be nice to be able to trade with people online maybe in the future?

Sorry just being brief and quick here

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
If anybody can tell me, how do you go about getting the trade evolution of pokemon in these games?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
i think it was mentioned they now evo at a certain level i just cant remember what level it is

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 29, 2016
Hello, i just found another stair glitch in the game, its outside the Fuschia City center. Can you please fix this so fast as possible beacuse when i got stuck i accidently saved the game. I hate myself for that.

Please text me when you have fixed it. (:3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 10, 2017
@Schrroms

I read the FAQ and a bunch of comments and even the changelogs but one quick questions. In the current demo that I have (2.3) how are stats calculated. I read three different things so far. One says 3/4ths the body for ceartain stats and 1/4th the head and vice-versa for the other 3 stats. Another says HP, ATK, and DEF + 10 of one and then the other stats of the other + 10. And then on a comment you say it is both stats added together / 1.75 so fused Pokemon are slightly stronger.

Can you please let me know which one it is as it will determine how I fuse and make my team.

EDIT: Didn't see it say as of demo 2.0. Thanks figured it out already.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 29, 2016
Can someone please extract the .7z file for me? I've had so much trouble trying to extract it as it exceeds most website's size limit and takes too long. It also crashes 7zip for me. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 22, 2017
i get this error whenever i try to talk to the scientist about my amber for the aerodactyl. My game then crashed =(

wvndj18ln

also my window is rather small regardless of resolutions.

Back