• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"So? I can too. And her name is Thyme, not Snivy. It's not that big a deal. Anyways, I'm going to head on in there. Later guys! Drizzle! Nova! Let's go!" Bri said. He turned and began walking towards the ballroom after waving at everyone. Drizzle, who had been basking in his glory that his entrance had caused turned when Nova bit his tails.

"The kid's moving again," Nova growled out. Drizzle shook his head.

"Moves pretty fast for a guy on crutches. Later my glorious fans!" Drizzle said with abow to the other pokemon. Nova snorted. Any cool points he had earned with that entrance he had just lost. The pair of them chased after Brian, who had headed into the ballroom. He spotted Selene, Xavier, Vince, and Valorie in the crowd.

"Hi guys! What's up?" Brian called out as he walked toward them. Thyme scowled and fussed with the bow some more.

"Leave that alone Thyme! You'll mess it up!" Brian scolded. Thyme gave an annoyed 'tut' but stopped. She gazed thoughtfully at the others. She spotted MacKenzie, but thought nothing of it. She turned her attention back to Brian, who had reached his other friends.

"So, I saw you guys battling the two champions! That was awesome!" Bri said happily. He grinned at the three of them. Thyme scowled at Shade when she saw him and narrowed her eyes, trying to convey that he was not supposed to turn into her unless he wanted another smack on the head.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype did his best to adjust the bow for Thyme. In all honesty, it was a pretty darn tight knot. The kind of knot that you could never undo unless you had some kind of needle. Snype hated those with a passion. Though Bri seemed to be walking off to go to another crowd of people. Snype was tempted to follow but...

Mark noticed that Selene was there. Along with Valorie. Great... the first person he didn't want to see and the first person he DID want to see. It took awhile for Mark to grasp just how beautiful Valorie looked in her dress. Snype waved at Thyme, hoping to catch up to her later when Sel wasn't around... He figured he may as well follow Mark. Snype was fairly saddened but he would see her sometime soon.

Mark scratched his head nervously and turned to the others. He kinda wanted to get away from Calnith before he exploded like Zard.

"Well... it was fun talking with you guys. I gotta... head off somewhere... see you all on the dance floor!" Mark said as he walked off to... well... he didn't really know where he was going. Right now he was wandering around aimlessly. He wanted to talk to Val... well he actually wasn't sure at the moment.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

For awhile in the boys dressing room, Dante got changed into his formal suit. His pokemon soon looked at him and started to laugh which made him get aggravated. While Dante was the dressing room, he recalled Rufflet back in its pokeball. After that, Dante walked out of the dressing room all dressed up and was looked uncomfortable.

"Oh you look so good, Dante", a voice said as Dante walked out the dressing room. It was none other then his aunt Winona.

"Aunt Winona, no way", Dante said with a slight smile to Winona. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I teach at the academy", answered Winona. She soon walked up to Dante and gave him a hug. "So, how is Rufflet?"

"Rufflet's doing great", Dante said, returning the hug. "By the way, who's running the gym at home?"

"Apparently your dad is running", Winona said.

"Oh boy, auntie", Dante said. "That sounds like a bad idea."

"You think so, Dante", Winona replied. "I though your dad would be good choice."

"Well, I think its a bad idea", Dante said with a laugh.

Winona just gave a stern look at Dante, which made him stop laugh.

"Go dance with someone, Dante", Winona said, pointing figure to the crowd is gathering at.

"Alright auntie", Dante said, rolling his eyes. Dante soon started to walk toward the crowd.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sam noticed everyone just started to move out of the room, and so he decided to follow them. He still hadn't changed into the formal wear, and hoped it wouldn't cause any problems for him. He walked out, and immediately saw a huge room with some people already talking to each other. Sam looked everywhere with a bored look, he wasn't very sure about what he was going to do. Maybe he could just hang back for the dance? No, the boredom would murder him. Or maybe... he could just kind of get a partner? He wasn't sure. He saw the only 2 girls he recognized across the room, Valorie and Selene.

Sam shrugged, maybe he should just talk to them. He saw Xavier head up to Selene, bow, say something, and then head over to Valorie, bow again, and say something. Sam rolled his eyes, he could see how awkward Xavier was here. Sam walked up to Selene... and saw two Selenes, side by side. He noticed closely to see that the other one, was just an illusion created by a Zorua. When he approached her, he spoke up, with his usual humorous attitude, "Wow, hey there Miss attitude! You look quite pretty for a change!" Sam said, laughing. He hadn't meant to insult her... just joke around, like he usually did.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Umber noticed the Eevee talking to him about letting his trainer speak to Zard,
"Umb, umb"[Well, I guess its worth a shot.] Umber sighed.
Zard suddenly felt someone take a firm hold of him, he looked up to see that it was one of the boys that Brian had introduced them to. After Xavier's words, Zard calmed down, all anger and frustration just, sory of left his body. He sat down quietly, not saying a word. "It was like that kid could understand me. But why?" Zard rose up after a while an saw that Xavier had gone off a bit, Zard started running towards him, he had to know why Xavier could understand him.

Maxwell let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks Xavier." he said. Maxwell felt Zard slumping down in what could best be described as a pile. After a while Zard rose up and started running towards Xavier, Maxwell tried to stop him, but he was too slow.
"Umber, follow Zard and make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid." Maxwell said. Umber nodded and started to run towards Xavier aswell.

When Zard arrived he saw Xavier talking to two girls, he sneaked up on Xavier and said: "Char? Charmeleon, char."[Wow, two girls Xavier? You're even more talanted then Maxwell hehehe...]
"Umbreon, umb."[Cut it out Zard, you sound stupid. Besides, Maxwell wants you to come back now.] Umber said in a strict voice.
"Char, char."[I can't now, I've got some questions for Xavier here.] Zard replied.
"Umbrrrrr, eon."[I swear to Arceus, sometimes I wonder if you evolving was for the worse.] Umber said.
Zard's eyes grew thin, he looked at Umber with a hateful look, "Char? Charmeleon, char!"[You still can't get over what happend? Look, Maxwell dosen't blame me for what happend, so you shouldn't either.] he said angrily.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen walked out of the dressing room and was greeted by a bald person and old person.
Gen asked the person,"Who are you? Are you one of the teachers here?" The man nodded yes."I am Blaine, the fire type expert and the teacher in the pokemon trivia class in the trainer academy. And who might you be? You look quite messed up."
"Well...um.....sir the thing is....I'm new here and I really don't know my way around this place or the people here....."replied Genny
"Don't worry about that! You'll get nowhere worrying. Well anyways the teachers in the academy are plenty, you'll get introduced to them back in the academy.I'll be leaving now, good luck finding you're way around this place." advised Blaine, leaving with a little smile on his face."Now what do I do? I don't know anyone here nor do I know what in the world to do." said Gen to himself while letting Darrumel out. Darrumel used his trump card move and played a little card show to cheer up Genny.
Genny stood up and said,"Thanks Darrumel, I needed a little refreshment like that."
He decided to introduce himself to a random person in the room. He decided that but was still confused on who to talk to, so he decided to think it out for a while.

Last edited:

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason

'Don't ask if he's gay, don't ask if he's gay, don't ask if he's gay' questions that Jason really wanted to ask and really didn't want to ask stayed back in his mind.

"Whats your name?" Burgh asked Jason.

Jason came back to his senses.

"Jason Monterio Basco, as you probably realise i am from the Trainer's Academy, Raikou though but it's better than not getting in and staying at home..."

Jason silently stopped and tried to change the subject.

Elecktrike looked up at him and shaked his head 'Maybe one day he will let it go... Now lets find some food!'

Elecktrike walked away without Jason noticing.

Jason than thought of a topic.

"So i remember seeing you once when my dad and sister took me on a boat trip a few years ago to Castelia City, you were being interviewed about something heroic you had done, i can't remember exactly, i remember the reporter mentioning 'So who was the leader of the Seven Sages?' and you replied a single letter, like from the Alphabet or something... i can't quite remember?"

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
Just as Sel was beginning to think that she wasn't going to be able to find anyone she knew, a familiar-looking Zorua ran up to her. She stepped back slightly and frowned down at the Zorua - of course, she wasn't to know explicitly that it was Shade at that moment, it was familiar to her but there were no distinctive physical features to distinguish Shade like there was for, say, Valorie's Dragonair. But then he said hello and shape shifted into her - she knew exactly who it was, it seemed that mimicking Selene was one of Shade's favourite pasttimes...

"How many times, Shade, do I have to tell you to stop /doing/ that?!" she exclaimed exasperatedly, folding her arms and raising an eyebrow at her double, distracted as Vince approached them. Of course, he recognised the real Selene almost at once, and she couldn't help but blush as he said she looked amazing - she'd never been called ugly, but no-one had ever gushed a compliment like that before...

"Thank you Vince...you look good too," she smiled genuinely, but she couldn't help feel a pang of guilt as she stepped forward and hugged Vince lightly, closing her eyes. After everything that had happened with Valorie, it pricked at her that she hadn't thought of Vince...but now that he was here in front of her, she felt everything that she had felt for him before the sorry incident...and it was all so confusing. Part of her wanted to run away, just get out of the Academy altogether and away from everything that was making her head spin.

Sel opened her eyes as she stepped backward, and froze slightly when she saw that Valorie...and /MacKenzie/ had approached them. How awkward could this get..? Especially as Valorie addressed Vince...Selene took in the light purple dress, noting how the colouring was perfect for Valorie - purple as she had anticipated - and made her blonde hair stand out beautifully. Her eyes slid to MacKenzie...and her outfit...that looked like an actual /wedding dress/ that she was wearing...was she planning on saying her nupitals now?? Yes MacKenzie had bizarre dress sense...but this...this was something else entirely...and that expression, that 'not bothered' smile that she wore got her hackles up automatically. As ever.

But before she could bother with MacKenzie any further, Selene noted that she, Vincent and Valorie were attracting quite a crowd. First, Xavier came over and seemed to fall over his words numerous times before telling Sel that she looked pretty...with an actual bow to punctuate the sentiment...and he was adorable as ever. He proceeded to compliment Valorie just as awkwardly and Sel couldn't help herself - if only to escape the Valorie-Vincent paradigm, she laughed lightly and stepped toward Xavier, giving him a brief hug before stepping back, shaking her head slightly.

"Eloquent as ever, hey Xavier? You look lovely yourself, and you too," she said with a smile toward Maria, not knowing the Eevee's name. Then Sam decided to rock up...addressing Selene as Miss Attitude - seemed to be a humorous nickname that would stick - and telling her that she 'looked quite pretty for a change' - backhanded but Selene would take it as a compliment nonetheless. She folded her arms and laughed, raising an eyebrow at him as she looked him up and down.

"Mr Hothead, good to see that you've chilled out somewhat," she responded with an equally playful tone, Bri's arrival catching her attention abruptly and making her smile widely at the boy. He mentioned the Champion battles and Sel nodded happily, glad that the conversation had been taken off her appearance - she was feeling somewhat torn with Valorie and Vince stood either side of her. She looked at Bri's crutches and was struck by inspiration, holding out a gloved hand to him with a wide grin.

"Bri, may I have this dance?" she asked, in a very proper tone that sounded almost as though she were mimicking Brogan.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

"Thanks Sel," He said as Selene had hugged him. Her hug made him feel better about losing earlier to the champion. As he was about to say something Val had called out to him.

"Hey Val," He said as she approached them. It was nice to see Valorie the two didn't talk much. Vince turned back to Sel but it seemed she was already gone, once he saw her talk with Bri he smiled and then looked to the Zorua on his shoulder.

"You going to dress up?" The white and black haired boy asked Shade. The Zorua then snickered and looked around to see if there was anyone interesting to shape shift into. Once he had spotted Mackenzie he jumped off Vince's shoulder and transformed into her and ran up to her.

<Hello!> He said to Mackenzie as he twilered around as her. <Ready for the dance?!> Shade asked as he spotted spinning and started snickering.

"Hey Val," Vince said as he walked up to the blonde haired girl. "You look nice," He said admiring her dress. She really did look nice though. "How have you been?" He asked as he put his hands in his pocket.

Calnith Sol NeverWind

That boy could understand pokemon?! Calnith had to inspect this boy more get deeper into his head and figure out how he did. As he saw Sel walk up to Brian and start talking to him he cursed under his breath. He hated that girl and wanted to see her dead. When he saw Val though he blushed, she was beautiful in that dress and he hated to admit it. Already being hated by everyone he didn't stand a chance with her. He would only play with her emotions to crush her anyways. He shrugged and decided to talk to the Brian boy.

"Excuse me," He said as he walked up to Bri and Sel giving Sel a angry look. "What do you mean you can understand pokemon? If you can tell me what my Croagunk is saying," Calnith said as Kento the stepped up and looked and Bri for a while not saying anything.

<Please tell him I think he's a egotistical dimwit who should apologize for hurting your Snivy some more. I mean he did earlier but he should do it some more> The Croagunk said smiling to Brian.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri was laughing along with the rest of the conversation. He had been about to say something when Sel suddenly asked him to dance. It felt like everything went silent. The world was moving in slow motion. Bri's eyes widened and he flushed a deep scarlet. He was aware of Thyme beginning to crack up.

"Uh... Um... I... Err... Yeah, I-I-I would love t-to dance with y-you," Bri managed to barely gasp out. Thyme was holding on to Brian's head to keep herself from falling down. Bri was still very distracted by what Sel had said that he barely payed any attention to Calnith and Kento. He blinked twice, but it just didn't register.

"Uh.. He said something about apologising some more... Um... Wait, what?" Bri said as what Kento said finally registered in his mind. One glance at Thyme told him all he needed to know. His expression of confusion turned into one of anger. His fist balled up, but before he could make a swing, Thyme wrapped her vines around his arms and pinned them to his sides. Drizzle and Nova walked over and stood in front of Bri, glaring at Calnith.

"Thyme! Let me go!" Bri said angrily. Thyme didn't listen to him.

"Brian, think a minute. He's bigger than you. His pokemon are stronger than we are. And you can't even walk without crutches. Look at where you are. And what happened when those other two boys got into a fight. You don't want to get in trouble either, do you? Calm down and think," Thyme said, throwing the advice he so often gave her back at him. Brian started to relax and began shaking now. Thyme was right, of course. He began shaking and Thyme released him. He took several steps away from Calnith.

"And besides, he's already said he was sorry. Just... Just let it go..." Thyme pleaded. Bri didn't know if he could do that. But now that his anger had faded, he didn't think that fighting Calnith would end well for him or his pokemon. After all, look what had happened to Thyme.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve looked at Maxwell and took his hand blushing as she stood next to him. "It'll be okay" she whispered smiling a bit. "Zard will come back I'm sure of it" she added still blushing as she held his hand. "Well what do you say about going in? Almost everyone else has" she said looking around. It was true only a few people were still outside the ballroom.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell looked at Geneviève, she was so sweet, he took a firm hold of her hand.
"Thanks." he said, "I know that Zard will come back, that doesn't bother me," he made a small break before continueing, "Its just that he went into a rage and I couldn't calm him down, me his trainer!" Maxwell felt a tear develop in his eye. "I-I'm sorry, its just that I couldn't calm Zard's rage once before, and then... This happend." Maxwell pulled up the leg of the pants revealing his pitch-black leg.

Wilson, Quillie and Slackey gasped, they had never seen Maxwell do something like this before. "Nub, nub."[Wow, he must really trust her.] Wilson said astonished.
Slackey wiped away a tear from his face. "Slakoth, sla."[Its so nice to see Maxwell trust somebody this much.]
"Quil, quil, cynda!"[Of course he trusts her, shes his girlfriend!] Quillie said while smacking Slacky in the back of the head, "Quil, quil!"[Oh come on, like you haven't seen how they act together!] he added when he saw Wilson and Slackey look at him with unamused looks.

"Yea, lets go in." Maxwell said to Geneviève, pulling down the leg of the pants. "May I have this dance when we're inside?" he asked her gently as they started walking towards the ballroom.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier & Maria

Xavier eyed the approaching Charmeleon and Umbreon with worry. He had completely forgotten about them.

"Just act like you can't hear them, like they're just talking like you used to hear them." Maria warned.

"Right." Xavier muttered.

"Ummmm... I can't get what your saying but I assume, you're thanking me, you're welcome!" Xavier lied.

"Urk... that'll work..." Maria sighed.

"But heads up lover boy, looks like your stupid behavior is found to be cute by a certain girl." Maria giggled as Sel approached him.

Xavier was quickly snapped back to reality as Sel hugged him. He blushed so hard he felt like he was melting... he felt almost ready to fall apart in Sels arms but a quick flick behind the ear from Maria snapped him back to attention, well sort of.

As she released him he just kind of stood there grinning stupidly trying to remember wat his name was.

"Eloquent as ever, hey Xavier? You look lovely yourself, and you too," Sel smiled a she spoke and turned to Maria as she finished.

Xavier at that moment couldn't even remember what eloquent meant so he just smiled and nodded at her compliment.

"Thank you... Im nothing compared to you though." Xavier smiled.

Maria puffed out her chest proudly and wiped back her ears.

"I approve of her Xavier. Very nice girl, very nice." Maria said feeling very confident about her looks anyway, Selenas mentioning would only further her ego.

Xavier didn't acknowledge Sam, he had classififed the boy as arrogant and rude, he wanted nothing to do with him. At the very most he'd call the boy an enemy, at the very least a rival.

He turned his attention back to Sel.

"Anyways ummm... Selena I was wondering..." Xavier muttered.

"Would you likt to da...."

"Bri, may I have this dance?" Sel said before Xavier could finish.

Xavier just kinda stood there frozen in the middle of his sentence. Maria just kinda looked woriedly at Xavier.

"I..... I..." Xavier stuttered.

"Well you can't win them all Xavier!" Maria said quite laid-back.

"Be quiet you stupi little!..." Xavier began to shout but stopped when he saw Bri get angry.

He quickly stepped forward and held Bri by the shoulders, similar to what he did to Zard.

"Calm down Brian, I understand your upset that he hurt Thyme but you can't confront him here, not in your current state." Xaviers eyes began to blaze again.

"Theres a time and a place for this and this isn't it! If the oppurtunity arises later, not only will I not stop you but I will stand and fight with you Ok?!" Xavier released Brian.

Maria began to whisper in Xavier ear.

"We need to talk somewhere, somewhere private." Maria said.

"Right." Xavier said.

"I'll be right back guys." Xavier said before walkin to an abandoned corner of the room.

"Whats going on with you? You seem much more confident all of a sudden and we need to find out why." Maria said seriously.

"How?" Xavier replied with a single word.

"Well... has anything changed or come into your life recently?" Xavier thought and pulled out the fires spirit.

"Only this." Xavier murmured.

"Your mothers amulet shouldn't change anything..." Maria said sternly however before she could continue a girl who he had never seen before stepped up and grabbed the amulet from Xavier neck.

"Hey, give that back!" Xavier cried.

"Be quiet idiot." The girl said, she studied the amulet before taking another one out, almost identical and comparing it.

The two amulets seemed to shy away from each other, as if they were incompatible.

The girl suddenly hugged Xavier preventing him from taking further action, she then ran away. Xavier was about to chase her when he realised his amulet was back in its original place.

"What the hell..." Xavier murmured.

Xavier and Maria simply stood confused for a few moments but Maria decided to not dwell on things and change the subject, Xavier however was somehow certain that he's meet that girl again...

"Well that was... strange. Anyway, Sels out of the picture so why not ask Valorie to dance with you?" Maria said.

"What?! I can't do that!" Xavier exclaimed.

"Well you were going to ask Selena pretty easily... is there something different about asking Valorie?" Maria teased.

"What?! No! Shut up!" Xavier said sternly.

"I think you like Valorie, like proper like like her." maria said bluntly.

"Now you sound like Burgh." Xavier muttered.

"Fine then, prove it. Go over there and ask Valorie to dance with you." Maria said pointing over to Valorie.

Xavier blushed.

"F... fine! I will!" Xavier gave up and started walking towards Valorie.

He started getting slower and slower the closer he got and Maria was practically laughing her tail off as she walked behind him.

He slowly examined her pale purple dress and immediately felt inadequate and turned around.

Maria sat there looking at him with a serious and annoyed expression and Xavier turned back around.

"H...Hey VVVal..." Xavier spluttered.

"I wwwas wwwondering if... only if you want and theres nobody else! If you maybe wwwanted to... ummmm" Xavier trailed off and Maria nudged him hard in the leg.

"I was wondering if you wanted to dance?" Xavier splurted out.

"Only like, if you don't already have someone to dance with, I mean if you do thats Ok too... I mean it's not like I'm expecting you to... I hope I'm not making you feel obliged to... I just thought that... t'know why can't two friends just share a dance or something like that... yeah." Xavier rambled feeling himself blushing terribly.

Maria proceeded to roll on the floor laughing.

Burgh

Burgh simply smirked and brushed his hand through his hair.

"N, his name was N, one of the leaders of team Plasma and their appointed *king*, however it was not him that was entirely to blame..." Burgh trailed off.

"It was Ghetsis who was the true leader of tem plasma and he had taken advantage of N, with the help of Black and White, Alder and the other gym leaders we managed to defeat Ghetsis and N left for distant lands, nobody has deen him since." Nurgh finished.

"I hope that was the answer you were looking for!" Burgh said with a smile.

"Either way it's nice to meet you Jason, but I'd best be heading to the ballroom, do you know where to find it?" Burgh asked.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
"Good," grinned Sel, satsfied. She linked her arm through Bri's - making her walk in a somewhat awkward, crouched stance due to the disparity between their heights - and grinned, waving to everyone. "I'm going to take Bri for a spin around the dancefloor..." she trailed off, suddenly looking somewhat concerned, her eyes flicking between Val and Vince. Releasing Bri for a moment, she walked up to Vince and laid a hand on his arm, deliberately avoiding Valorie's eye even as she cleared her throat with a quiet cough.

"Save me a dance?" she asked him quietly, so hopefully she wouldn't be overheard, before smiling slightly and moving back to Bri. They made their way to the dancefloor, and just as Sel was wondering how she would adequately support Bri whilst they danced...a most unwelcome visitor showed up.

Calnith threw her a particularly unpleasant look, but if he was looking to frighten Selene with his dislike, he ought to have thought up a new strategy. Sel was not afraid of him, he was still a little boy at the end of the day with Pokemon weaker than hers, but she did absolutely loathe him.

In response, she merely raised an eyebrow at him and smirked slightly, folding her arms.

"Didn't Mummy ever tell you that it was rude to butt in uninvited?" she asked coldly, before Calnith said something about understanding Pokemon and challenging Bri to translate what his Croagunk said.

Well, of course Sel didn't understand Pokemon...but Bri certainly did, and he seemed to go from flustered to furious in 0.5 seconds - so much so that luckily Thyme sprang into action and bound him with her vines so he couldn't lash out at Calnith, as he looked like he wanted to. Glancing at Thyme as she spoke Sel frowned slightly...that reaction from Bri could only mean one thing...

"Ah yes, the Pokemon Centre. I still owe you a knuckle sandwich for that don't I, /kid/," she said quietly, straining the word 'kid' purposefully so Calnith would know that she wasn't scared of him. "All I will say is this. You're lucky that Thyme restrained Bri. Because if he'd fought you, then I'd have fought you. You might think you're tough, that you're a big hard man around here, but guess what," she stepped forward towards Calnith, hands balled into fists by her sides as she snarled at him. "You aren't. You're a stupid child, and you better believe that I have well and truly marked your card. When we get back to school, you'd better watch your back...because I'll be there...everywhere you turn, everywhere you try to run...I'll be right there waiting for you to make one wrong step."

Suddenly, her glare turned into a disarming smile, and she released a deep sigh. She stepped away from Calnith, back to Bri and stood between the two of them, her back turned to Calnith.

"Would you still like to dance after that most unpleasant interruption, Bri?" she asked, her tone completely pleasant - almost as though the showdown hadn't even happened.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
"Mr Hothead, good to see that you've chilled out somewhat," Selene said, and Sam ran a hand through his head, blushing slightly.

"Ehehehehe... I'm not a hothead, Selene." He grinned. Hothead, he chuckled. He was definitely not a hothead. Or was he? He knew she was joking... but maybe he was a hothead. A bit. But whatever, Sam shrugged the thought away. He thought about asking her for a dance, but by the time he opened his mouth, she had already asked somebody called Bri. Sam facepalmed, his chance was gone. He couldn't do anything now, his evening was ruined... until he saw Valorie.

He looked at how beautiful she was in her dress, and was immediately embarrassed by his own choice of clothes. He hadn't even bothered to change into his formal wear, he was still distracted by the Xavier dude. He was pissed at how nice he was, only to girls though. "What a bloody flirt..." Sam mumbled, as he saw him drift between Selene and Valorie. He shook his head, and walked towards Valorie. It was time for his smooth talking side to take over, to turn this evening around for him.

"Hey Val, you look beautiful in that dress..." Sam said as he approached her. He almost tripped when Xavier made a mess of himself, mumbling some weird things to her, talking so rapidly that Sam couldn't get a word of what he was saying. But he was NOT going to let Xavier ruin it any further. He had already made him get a warning, and a scrape. He was NOT going to screw this dance as well. Sam ignored Xavier completely, and rather than be embarrassed about it, he confidently asked her.

"Hey, Val... think we could share a dance? It's probably the best way we can make up after all the stuff on the stage..." He said, not breaking eye contact.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius

After receiving some vague directions from the nurse Isaac headed back out hopping on his bike and trying his best not to get lost. Obviously his best wasn't good enough. Within ten minutes of leaving Isaac had already lost himself in the bustling Kanto town. Mountain like skyscrapers rose up on all sides of him negating all sense of direction. The streets were flooded with people going about their lives. They acted like a river in which Isaac was heading upstream. Most people grumbled in annoyance as the young trainer rode his knackered silver bike through the crowd. When a business man threw out some choice words Isaac diverged from his course and turned down a side alley.

"grrmmmm… lousy up tights." Isaac grumbled to himself.

The alley was dimly lit by a few old flickering bulbs and the headlight Isaac had attached to his handlebars. To most people it was a place they'd never want to be, but Isaac didn't care much. He'd seen plenty worse places during his life up in the mountains: sheer drop cliffs, raging rapids, a giant Beedrill nest. A short while later Isaac exited the alley back onto the city streets. He was still lost, but Isaac had a feeling he was getting closer. Across the street was the famed Sliph co. HoTa was probably near by.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier & Maria

"Oh... no... he... DIDN'T!" Maria cried.

Xavier simply stared at Sam hatefully, how dare he?!

Xavier pendant began to glow lightly and he felt anger at first however... he felt a different emotion then, a fiery passion and confidence. It seemed the posibility of competition had sparked Xavier back into action.

Maria simply watched in awe as he stepped in between Sam and Valorie, his nerves gone to the wind like a swellow taking flight.

Xavier turned to Valorie completely ignoring Sam himself.

"Val, lets be honest with ourselves here. I cam over here for one simple reason and I'm going to admit that to you right now," he took Valories hand and looked in her eyes, a light flame burning in them, like an ember or spark from a bursting firework.

"I think you're pretty, if that wasn't obvious, and thats because you are pretty, your golden hair, beautiful smile and eyes so blue they remind me of the deepest and most refined of oceans... it's no where near a stretch to call you ravishingly beautiful." Xavier smiled.

"This guy," Xavier motioned towards Sam.

"Thinks he's better than me, called my best friend a dog, and drove me to the point where I initiated a fight... me being quite the calm person normally, it takes alot of attitude and rudeness to do that. Not to mention he tried to steal the spotlight you so rightfully deserved. So Val, I leave the decision up to you..." Xavier peered into Valories eyes, a look of compassion on his face.

"I will not decide for who you dance with for you, wether it's me or him or neither it's not my choice." Xavier bent down and kissed Valories hand.

"Yet I would humbly ask you be my dance partner this evening, if only for a single dance." Xavier smiled then suddenly began blushing furiously.

What on Earth had he just done? He was about to apologise, but Maria, who had been sitting open-mouthed the whole time, whispered in his ear.

"Don't you dare say anything else and screw this up, just wait and see what happens next." she said.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sam stared at Xavier as he stepped between Valorie and him, he felt awkward, Sam had been trying to avoid the violent guy, but he seemed to not leave him alone. At first he didn't understand what he was trying to do... but it became clear when he spoke up.

"Val, lets be honest with ourselves here. I cam over here for one simple reason and I'm going to admit that to you right now," He heard him say to Valorie, grabbing her hand. "I think you're pretty, if that wasn't obvious, and thats because you are pretty, your golden hair, beautiful smile and eyes so blue they remind me of the deepest and most refined of oceans... it's no where near a stretch to call you ravishingly beautiful."

Sam just couldn't help letting out a gag right here, he couldn't believe what the guy was doing. Valorie hadn't even seen him before when he had marched onto the stage with Burgh, and now he was doing all that crap with her. He felt a bit awkward when he started to appreciate Valorie's features... because, well, he had the same features as well. "Ummmmmm dude, I have blonde hair and blue eyes like her as well." Sam said.

Sam kept quiet after that, he wanted to enjoy the evening, all Xavier was doing was making it all wrong. Sam felt mad inside, but he didn't move, until he turned to Sam.

"This guy," Xavier said, pointing at him.

"HUH?" Sam gasped, he was suddenly alert, listening to everything. When did he get into this?

"Thinks he's better than me, called my best friend a dog, and drove me to the point where I initiated a fight... me being quite the calm person normally, it takes alot of attitude and rudeness to do that. Not to mention he tried to steal the spotlight you so rightfully deserved. So Val, I leave the decision up to you..."

Sam just stared at him, his jaw hanging low. "What. The. HELL?!" He yelled. He was obviously mad now, he felt insulted, he had no right to say stuff like that to him... that too just to GET A DATE. What the hell was wrong with this guy? Not only was he going to make Valorie mad at both of them, but also make them get chucked out of the place.

"What the hell? When did I ever say I was better than you? And you started a fight BECAUSE I MESSED YOU HAIR! I don't see how the hell you're a 'calm' person if you get mad at things like that!" Sam yelled at him. He was definitely going to break a few of his teeth one day.

"I will not decide for who you dance with for you, wether it's me or him or neither it's not my choice." Xavier bent down and kissed her hand, and Sam just... gasped. He didn't know how to react. This situation was just so... stupid.

"If you can't get a bloody date yourself, STOP RUINING MY CHANCES OF GETTING ONE!" He said to Xavier.... okay, that hadn't come out right. She was definitely going to push both of them away now, already embarrassed by everything. But if Xavier was going to make this day miserable for Sam, he was definitely going to return the favor.

"And just don't bring her into this!" Sam said, he was obviously not able to hide his emotions here. He had wanted to end all of this, but Xavier just couldn't keep his trap shut. He had to go and screw everything for everyone... Sam didn't even know why he was acting like this. He was probably just a violent psycho. But whatever it was, Sam's evening was probably already screwed.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier couldn't take this anymore. He just couldn't satnd this guy, he was such a jerk, thinking he was right, self-pitying and making Xavier out to be the bad guy.

"I never said you SAID you were beeter than me, but it's obvious in the way you act, and I started a fight with you because I had been meaning to ever since you called my best friend, the man who saved my life, a dog, sure he's a little over-exciteable but thats just the way he is!" Xavier roared at Sam, he was absolutely sick of this guys, this guys.... idiocity.

"Oh and you have blonde hair and blue eyes aswell do you?! Well FYI buddy, she's a girl, a girl I happen to find attractive because of those features, when they're on a boy it's a totally different story!" Xavier could feel the fire raging within him.

"IF I CAN'T GET A BLOODY DATE?!?" This pissed Xavier off the most.

"I WAS TALKING TO VALORIE BEFORE YOU IDIOT, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAME IN AND TRIED TO PUSH ME OUT OF THE PICTURE!!!" Xavier was extremely angry now.

[FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d151c58a788#c04c00]"And just don't bring her into this!" Sam said.[/FONT]

"You think I want to bring her into this?... Thats the last thing I Arceus damn want." Xavier muttered.

"I pity you... I know exactly the kind of person you are, a jerk, self-centered, only caring about others when it benefits you... You user... You come in here and make me look like the bad-guy, accusing me of trying to ruin your day when if you had never have comeover and tried to push me out of the picture this arguement would never have happened... I can relate to the kind of person you are, because I used to be the same kind before my *dog* saved me... and for that reason I pity you, because nobody was there to stop you becoming such a jerk!" Xavier glared at Sam, the fire was gone now, this was just Xavier.

"Well you know what? Maybe you can still be saved if you feel some small shred of victory in your pointless little life." Xavier said so coldly, so calmly and plainly that his words hung in the room like a frozen mist.

"So you win... I'm not even going to try anymore, dance with Val, insult my best friend, mess my hair, mock my status and keep thinking your better than me, it makes absolutely no difference to me anymore." Xavier began to shiver, with upset and Maria tried to make him feel better.

"Xavier... it'll be alright." Maria said.

"No it won't... I've had friends for such a little ammount of time and already jerks like him have caused me to bring my friends trouble... I was better off alone." Xavier muttered still in that icy tone.

"Xavier..." Maria murmured lowly.

Xavier turned and walked away without another word, he was done.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Jonah watched wide-eyed as Xavier's connection with his Eevee appeared to reach such a level that they could hold a normal conversation. Immediately, his mind forgot about the dance and he reached for his digital notepad. His fingers quivered as he tapped the New Page button on the screen and started furiously scrawling the details down on it. It was almost as if a Pokemon was giving this kid dating advice! He thought it humorous until he realized that he had gotten Heidi to do the exact same thing for him on more than one occasion. The only difference seemed to be that it was working for the kid, not so much for him.

He took a second between paragraphs to scratch himself, then went back to work, detailing everything he remembered seeing and hearing of the ongoing exchange in shorthand so he could better keep up with the situation as it developed. It all made for a rather bizarre sight--a teacher standing aside and taking copious, barely legible notes while the kids enjoyed themselves. This seemed to be Jonah's fate; to always observe and analyze the game of love in a futile attempt to increase his chances of success when participating.

It sucked. What also sucked was the late realization that he should probably have tried to break up a fight before it started, even if it was over a pretty girl. There had been a time for fights, now they were supposed to be getting along.

Last edited:
Back