• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up Everyone?

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
Hi! I'm Cayo, and I came upon this name somewhere and have liked it ever since so I decided to make it my username!

I came upon these forums when I wanted to play Pokemon Emerald. I am young enough to have avoided the GBA generation and never got my hands on Emerald. I did get FireRed to put into my DS lite so I did get that experience.

A little side tracked, I ended up stumbling upon "Hacks" so I did some research and thus, I found this place. I have been hacking for a little while and I soon may have enough to put something into the Progressing Hacks.

So, if anyone wants to talk about hacks or anything Pokemon I am up for it. Even if you just want to talk about anything, just come and send me a visitor's message. Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey Cayo! It's great to have you on PC, welcome. =) Hacks are very very popular here so there is plenty to discuss and try out in that regard.. I used to want to make my own years ago (sometime around 2006, man that was ages ago) but never did try it haha. Now I prefer to play them more than anything.

That said, remember we don't permit sharing links to websites where you can download ROM hacks so I had to edit your post a little - be sure to keep that in mind next time. Enjoy your stay on PokeCommunity and hope you'll stick around!

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
Hey Cayo! It's great to have you on PC, welcome. =) Hacks are very very popular here so there is plenty to discuss and try out in that regard.. I used to want to make my own years ago (sometime around 2006, man that was ages ago) but never did try it haha. Now I prefer to play them more than anything.

That said, remember we don't permit sharing links to websites where you can download ROM hacks so I had to edit your post a little - be sure to keep that in mind next time. Enjoy your stay on PokeCommunity and hope you'll stick around!

Ooops, sorry about that! I knew I just wasn't paying attention while I was typing. Got a little carried away.

Well thanks for the welcome, I hope to be very active on here in many areas of the forums. This seems like a great community and I know I'll like it here! Bye!

Years
Welcome to you too Cayo, and love dat Staraptor avatar of yours! The Starly line are in fact my fave of the early-route birds in the Pokemon games, and I've done so many Sinnoh playthroughs with it.

Sheep has already covered what I was going to say regarding the ROM Hacking section, but you'll definitely be pleased with the service the section does to our aspiring hackers, such as having great tools and resources on hand, and also a place to showcase hacks. In fact, I'm sure it'll keep you entertained for a long time, but it also won't hurt to visit other areas around PC as well since we're about more than just hacks!

Either way, I do wish good luck with your plans on what hacks you plan to make and if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to contact any of the staff members in the bold! I'm also happy to chat anytime so leave a visitor message if you like.

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
Welcome to you too Cayo, and love dat Staraptor avatar of yours! The Starly line are in fact my fave of the early-route birds in the Pokemon games, and I've done so many Sinnoh playthroughs with it.

Sheep has already covered what I was going to say regarding the ROM Hacking section, but you'll definitely be pleased with the service the section does to our aspiring hackers, such as having great tools and resources on hand, and also a place to showcase hacks. In fact, I'm sure it'll keep you entertained for a long time, but it also won't hurt to visit other areas around PC as well since we're about more than just hacks!

Either way, I do wish good luck with your plans on what hacks you plan to make and if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to contact any of the staff members in the bold! I'm also happy to chat anytime so leave a visitor message if you like.

Thanks! I really like my avatar too. Starly was in a way my first Pokemon ever because my first game was Pokemon Rangers Shadows of Almia and I chose Starly. Ever since, it's whole entire line has been my favorite along with Gen IV being my favorite. If I ever need anything I'll make sure to ask! Bye!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Alright! A youn'un. Time to mold minds! I must reach out to them and communicate like they do!

I hope you find it cool here, uh, yo! We all are wilding up this place and uh, stuff. Uh. . . yo! We hope you gots that mad err. . . swag? People use that these days, right? because we need skrillexs. . . or something. I don't know. . . I saw most of that on a bill board on the freeway. . .

And we got some bad clubs you gots to join! heres one we wants you to be a part of, err. . . yo!

Welcome, and we hope you're experience is as bad as mine.

Back